Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
More info about missions

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 30th 2017 at 8:30 PM
Last Edited December 30th 2017 at 8:34 PM
Differ4k
I didnt know that if i went in a mission i wouldt be able to use those heroes , i did 2 missions with 10 heroes and its a pain to wait for the missions to end to reset because i send Nate aswell.
I recently started , i did my first reset yesterday and went in missions , atm i still need to wait 24 hours before nate returns.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2018 at 2:51 PM
Erika/Alyniana
If you send the reset Crusader on a mission, they should have the reset option available to use anyways, once they are at level 150.

The only time you require Nate to not be on a mission would be when you're doing the Inflation objectives, since he is required to be there to reset the objective to successfully pass it.

301 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2018 at 2:54 PM
Vingummi
Here ya go: http://www.codenameentertainment.com/?page=blog&post_id=371#blog

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2018 at 4:33 PM
Last Edited January 2nd 2018 at 4:36 PM
Differ4k
Yeah , yesterday i found that i was still able to reset but the cost was too high for me at that moment , when i discovered it i had my best crusaders on missions so i was doing low dps and getting low amount of gold.
I dont know if in somewhere it says that the crusaders in missions will not be available for stages until they came back , if i knew this i would have sended my top dps crusaders to missions at the same time

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2018 at 5:05 PM
Last Edited January 2nd 2018 at 5:08 PM
Raymond
its simple logic.
if someone is sent on a mission, he is not available to do something else.
and theres a reason you can only send out half your people on missions, cause the game makers assume you also want to play. LOL

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2018 at 11:20 AM
Erika/Alyniana
I believe the tutorial dialogs for the mission system does mention that the Crusaders sent on missions will be unavailable to use.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2018 at 6:51 PM
Differ4k
I remember reading that if the mission fail the crusaders may be not available for a period of time but i dont remember reading that they will not be available for stages while theyre on mission.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2018 at 3:56 AM
Bandit71
In some missions the crusaders can be wounded. Every mission, where this is possible is marked and you can choose between "yes, do the mission" and "no, better do not start". If a crusader is wounded, he is out for 24 hours. If it's a regular mission the crusader is available in the moment the mission is done.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 4th 2018 at 10:14 AM
Raymond
i think the length of time of possible injury is random. can't be sure, only ever had 24 injured, people i never use anyway, out of some 10,250 missions