Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Devs, I saw your hint... Thank you!
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 21st 2017 at 1:43 AM
DestKitteh
For anyone wondering...

Change your mount to the Michin Serpent.

Go to the last Nate's adventure, and 'talk' to the giant serpent.
Lvl 429 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 22nd 2017 at 10:14 PM
flowerladytoo
Just did this. I had to refresh and I love the change!! Thank you, Devs, or the hint!!
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2017 at 5:38 PM
Last Edited November 30th 2017 at 5:59 PM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Dest

HAHA,,, just did this as well...I never thought of doing this.....BUT,, Now I did it..and I too love the Change...
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 2nd 2017 at 8:09 PM
Kathy Jacobs
I must have missed something... where did you get the Michin Serpent mount? I don't seem to have one even though I finished Nate's adventure already.
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2017 at 2:11 AM
DestKitteh
You have to fish up the 260 fish - quest is from a lady in the last zone, and you have to fish them in the ... lake zone. Where you had to fish for the wig piece. I don't have the game loaded right now, so I can't give exact names.
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2017 at 11:53 AM
Lisa Croke
Plateau Lakes I think is the place to fish.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2017 at 3:35 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Thanks all. Guess it is time to go fish for a while.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2017 at 4:57 PM
Kathy Jacobs
I seem to be in a fog... wandered all through Plateau Lakes and Nate's adventure, but I can find either a lady with a quest or a place to fish.

I know it isn't the place to fish in the lake that we had to empty in order to get to the sba, but I can't seem to find anywhere else to fish.
90 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2017 at 5:36 PM
davepagsny
Bottom right area (number 3 I think) then down the ladder.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2017 at 5:38 PM
Raymond
you get the quest in cera altapi boundary. and you fish it in plateau lake at the guy near the boat down the ladder.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2017 at 8:53 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Raymond, that was what I was missing - I am not to Cera Altapi yet. (Had over a week last month I didn't play at all, plus a few days since then that I barely played.)
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2017 at 4:18 AM
DestKitteh
Sorry for not explaining clearly! I'm so bad at this. I'm just gonna blame it on a combination of insomnia, hayfever, rib strain, and fibromyalgia fog.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2017 at 11:49 AM
Kathy Jacobs
No worries @DestKitteh! Been there/live there myself. Weird weather here in California is playing havoc with my whole body.
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2017 at 7:30 PM
Leona Virgo
is it just a "change" or is it quest related, cause i don't have the mount and its impossible for me to fish that much, i forget and click to soon and waste a ton of bait. (a fishing robot would be awesome and would pay real money for it)
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2017 at 10:14 AM
Barbara Tompkins
It is just a ''change''' for the serpent pet after one gets all 260 Michin fishing done....no quest is needed..
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2017 at 10:33 AM
Raymond
i tried to automate fishing using my programmable clicker, clicking each of 7 defined locations every 0.05 seconds and then delay 13 seconds.
but even if i dismount and remove pet my guy inexplicable moves around on the dock and as such the 7 locations move.
so an outside robot is useless. i wish there were an ingame one.
still need 100 mischin and am NOT going to ever do it. i r.e.f.u.s.e.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2017 at 4:58 PM
Last Edited December 8th 2017 at 4:59 PM
Flybaby
@ Raymond ... I completely understand. I am still 25 away from finishing the quest. But I am doing it a little at a time. I hate fishing, but if I have any fishing quests to do, I do them in the Plateau Lakes. I'll eventually finish the quest, but I'm in no hurry.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2017 at 7:47 PM
Rebecca Beattie
I like fishing.... the Minchin quest is pushing my limits too... and stirring some creativity.

I've discovered that fishing while watching the news is a good answer. I am also about 100 away...