Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Original Ranch Trees
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2017 at 4:42 PM
AquireWhite
I know the feature to "help" people with removing the trees on you ranch has been disabled, Thank you.

I was wondering if there might be a way to start "growing" back the original trees on the land cleared to be able to purchase farming plots.

The farming plots do not take the same amount of real estate as the farm plots, so it would be nice to get some of the original trees back. I like the original trees, because they change their colors with the seasons.

Aquire White
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2017 at 5:27 PM
AquireWhite
After some calculations on the farming plots versus original forest square....
You can place 16 farm plots in the area of one square of trees, so there really isn't a reason to "strip" the entire ranch for farming plots.

Why not allow the trees to grow back or be planted?

P.S. Many of the players even like the stumps.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2017 at 8:57 AM
Erika/Alyniana
You didn't need to clear the land. You just needed to buy the expansions.

Clearing the land is just to get a path to the back of your property and if you want more space to decorate.

If you want the original ones back, you can buy the trees from the Amicus Botanist, and then they will be available in the store when in Build Mode on your ranch.

They just won't be tuned into the automatic season changing like the original trees.
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2017 at 5:37 PM
AquireWhite
Thank you for the reply. I wish that was a little clearer in the directions. I was given the impression you had to "clear" the land to be able to purchase more farming plots.

I'm glad you can purchase the tress, but without the "automatic season changing", there really isn't much point.

Aquire White
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 5th 2017 at 7:22 PM
Last Edited August 5th 2017 at 7:23 PM
Leona Virgo
you get a bonus from the original trees for each click it takes, so if you have no crops, friends can click on the trees, you don't have to accept friend helps

The trees you buy from the Botanist do change with the season unless you buy a preferred season and set it on the ranch.

edit - on facebook anyways