Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Mission with Jeanne(The Enforcers Weakness)..
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted July 13th 2017 at 12:56 PM
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2017 at 12:34 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Yup. I've done it.

You need to finish the puzzle to reveal the 5 white pillars around the area.

Then enter the words in the order of the pillars (Jeanne gives you hints if you need them) but you can also just guess the order.

There's a glitch with the door actually disappearing which will be fixed shortly, but it doesn't prevent the story line piece from being completed.

Once Jeanne gets the chest open, the story piece is over.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2017 at 12:37 PM
Last Edited July 11th 2017 at 12:58 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi Erika...

Ahh,,,ok,, because I did all that you stated in your reply .(I also got the words on my own with no hints from Jeanne which I am happy to say). So.....I will wait till the glitch is fixed and get the artifact....and ty for reply (^_^)..
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2017 at 1:08 PM
Erika/Alyniana
You don't open the chest. Jeanne opens the chest when you talk to her to turn in the quest to open the door.
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted July 13th 2017 at 3:45 PM
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2017 at 2:57 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Barbara: As soon as you turned in opening the door, that was the end of the quest line.

Next up in 3 days will most likely be another do 8 daily quests for someone again.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2017 at 3:38 PM
Last Edited July 16th 2017 at 4:27 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Hi Erika...ty for reply...

I understand,, that it would be the end of quest line ,,but what is the reward for the mission with Jeanne..Would like to know :) plzz n ty
OH MY Goodness........
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2017 at 9:27 AM
Erika/Alyniana
All that needed to be fixed with that quest line was the animation of the door opening when you got the words correct, and that was fixed yesterday when we added the map icon for the city.

Otherwise the quest finished properly. The chest again was just story related and did not contain any items for you, like when you found the chest earlier in the jail section of the city.

The reward was just the standard 3700 Gold.
Post by Barbara Tompkins deleted July 13th 2017 at 12:45 PM
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2017 at 10:29 AM
Raymond
please do not use microscopic font digits in the slider, that are even unrecognizable when screen zoomed to 300% or more cause all look exactly the same.
strike 2, same thing and worse occurred with the sudoku.
can't wait to see what will styme us vision impared people on the next thing
honstly, i think i am going to quit this game at something over 1800 days in a row without fail...
115 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2017 at 8:25 PM
Chevalis
Ok the font for slider is really bad... I had to use max zoom and even turn down my screen resolution and I have 20/15 vision. I can't imagine how bad it is for 20/20 vision. Also white font on snow pieces is horrible. I confused 20 some pieces for piece 2.

My sympathies for those with any vision impairment doing this trial.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 14th 2017 at 3:48 AM
DestKitteh
Huh. So. Probably the only reason I was able to see the numbers is because I have an aura migraine, going on 4 days now. Everything is surreal, it's ... Bad. It's like taking an illegal drug. I see weird things.

I did get to the slider puzzle, and I managed to move a few pieces, but I got fed up, so I paid the 10BBs.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2017 at 4:25 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I gave up after trying to get the 2nd row done in the slider.....I don t need that kind of strain for my eyes...and I agree with Chevalis..wholeheartedly..:(
113 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2017 at 7:34 PM
Oglethorpe1983
I actively dislike sliders, and I agree the font issue was a real pain... I havent had a slider in the last 2 weeks, so I dont know if this has been resolved yet (any updates?)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2017 at 8:18 PM
Raymond
as published by the devs 10 days ago
http://www.codenameentertainment.com/?page=blog&post_id=534#blog
113 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 29th 2017 at 8:29 PM
Oglethorpe1983
@Raymond,

Thanks. I must have missed that somehow.