Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Please make some change for "Upgrade Them All" button or Eiralon abilities.

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2017 at 10:58 PM
Last Edited July 8th 2017 at 9:44 AM
Bazilus
Would be great to remove "Sacrifice" and "Ritual" upgrade abilities from "Upgrade Them All" button. This abilities damaging your Eiralon and using the "Upgrade Them All" button inconvenient when you run without healer.

Also sometimes helps do not use abilitie on Bubba "Synchronized Swimming" for getting little "gold found" bonus, but not so critical as abilities on Eiralon.

Maybe option for turn off choosed abilities?

301 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2017 at 3:58 AM
Vingummi
Whats the point of running Eiralon without those?

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2017 at 4:52 AM
Andreas
You would potentially need to list all available abilities and extend this for every crusader you have unlocked to make every player happy. Then, the game would need to check your choices and incorporate this in its calculation everytime you hit the button. Something which already takes a second or two and will likely triple or quadruple that time.

From my perspective, this is hardly feasible from a UI-point of view and will result in the game running considerably slower than right now.

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2017 at 6:01 AM
Last Edited July 7th 2017 at 6:06 AM
Bazilus
@Andreas
Not really needs others, but this 2 abilities unique because they damages his owner. And after you buy them, you automatically restricting use Eiralon. He need 2 slots in formation for survival.

@Wingummi
I using Eiralon as damage dealer, from 23 slot and have buffs. Point in exchange the healer for possible damage buff.

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2017 at 7:45 AM
Bazilus
One more variant. Abilities work till Eiralon down to 1% of total hit points, but not killing owner, just loose they power. This is more correct for crusader.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2017 at 11:33 AM
Animenut
I use Bubba for his gold find until DPS is necessary, and the way I handle not buying all his abilities at once is by leveling all my crusaders to the necessary levels for all their abilities to be purchasable, going back to Bubba's slot, switching him out for Artaxes, clicking "Buy all abilities", and then clicking whichever saved formation button I'm going to use. Since "Buy all abilities" only affects crusaders currently shown on the bench, Bubba remains with only Splish Splash bought. Just do this same process, but with switching Eiralon out for Greyskull before clicking the buy-all button.

97 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2017 at 5:14 AM
Last Edited July 8th 2017 at 5:16 AM
Bazilus
@Animenut
Thank, but i written this suggestion because tired of this process. And if you made mistake with Eiralon and purchased abilities, he starts die in 2 seconds without good healer. Situation with Bubba not so critical.

171 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2017 at 8:09 AM
KameRose
I think the more feasible option would be the ability to 'return' or turn off a certain ability.

Something like control click turns off an upgrade and shift click turns it back on.

130 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2017 at 7:37 AM
Azamagon
As Bazilus and Amanda both suggest: The ability to turn off any learnt ability (via shift-click or ctrl-click) would be a tremendous QoL-boost. The "Upgrade Them All"-button talent shouldn't require such micromanaging to make sure you don't ruin your strategies.

Speaking specifically of Eiralon, he is a strong buffer, even if only Sacrifice is learnt (skipping Ritual). Ritual is very positioning-reliant (both for himself, your healers and your DPSer), so the ability to turn off abilities would be extremely useful for him.

But this extends to quite a lot of abilities:
* Aggro and deaggro abilities (like Thalia's Lightning Rod)
* Eiralon's powers, as already mentioned
* Bubba's power vs goldgain, as already mentioned
* Pete's Bad Joke with chicken legendary (and no shoe legendary), with only the chicken legendary, learning his main ability is detrimental to your DPS
* Passive abilities with cooldown, like "Shot"-abilites (Arachnobuddy's Web Blast etc), it can be useful to hold them off briefly, for more strategic / optimal multi-use, to make sure they hit more enemies in each blast for example.

There's probably more, but there's more than enough reason to implement this.

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2017 at 2:27 PM
Tyrone
Agree that "Upgrade them All" can easily turn into as much of a hindrance as help. I quite like the idea of being able to turn off abilities, just clicking on a bought ability should be able to toggle and wouldn't require any changes to the UI.