Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Missions Suggestion

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2017 at 8:38 AM
Last Edited May 28th 2017 at 8:40 AM
Cassius335
Minions 3: Rabbid Hunt

Some strange bunny-like creatures from space are trying to be crazier and more popular than your little yellow allies. Naturally this means War, so grab your silliest weapons and help track down these invaders (and kill them).

60 rubies, 11 hours.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2017 at 11:19 AM
Animenut
I saw "Minions" and "Rabbid" and knew where this was going instantly, and I love it. First, there was Freddy vs Jason. Then, Goku vs Superman. Now, the clash to end all wars. The bloodiest battle in creation. The omega itself. THE FIGHT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! MINIONS! VERSUS! RABBIDS!!!

(Clears throat) Uh...sorry. Went Hellsing Ultimate Abridged for a moment there at the end.

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2017 at 12:38 PM
Andreas
The more rubies a mission grants, the ratio - the ruby you get per minute spent on a ruby mission - goes down.

You get 10 for 30 minutes for Gem Digger (0.3333 ratio) and up to 40 for 8 hours (0.083 ratio). With the same ratio, 60 would need 12 hours, I'ld guess 60 rubies would rather be an epic mission, requiring 15 hours or more, though.

Would be interesting to speculate about required tags

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2017 at 4:41 PM
Cassius335
15 hours+ would be longer than I'd hope for, but then I suppose Wars do take awhile...

Tags would be interesting, yeah. Minions 2 is already fairly complex.

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2017 at 10:12 PM
ihatethisfing
i rather not lock up 5-6 crusaders for rubies that take longer than the 6 hour mission already.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2017 at 12:40 AM
Animenut
I think people are focusing a little too much on the payout of the mission. CNE would no doubt handle the balancing well enough on their own. I highly doubt this thread was meant to be a balancing discussion and more meant to entertain the amusing thought of a Minions/Rabbids crossover reference.

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2017 at 2:25 AM
Andreas
The crossover and references are awesome! Even though I'm not sure if either Minions or Rabbids are subject of copyrights, I'ld like to see the mission itself, too :-)

And personally, I'ld be very much ok in case the payout is the same as for the current 40-ruby-mission requiring 8 hours. More in general, I think the more different missions there are (requiring different tags for the same result) the more fun players might have.

257 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2017 at 4:18 AM
snow
of course they are copyrighted, but there is already a minion mission in the game, with slightly altered names to avoid infringement. Not really sure what rabbids are referring to though, can only think of the Ubisoft mascot.

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2017 at 5:17 AM
Last Edited May 29th 2017 at 5:18 AM
Andreas
you're quite right and nearly there

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayman_Raving_Rabbids

26 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2017 at 6:19 AM
Cassius335
"I think people are focusing a little too much on the payout of the mission. CNE would no doubt handle the balancing well enough on their own. I highly doubt this thread was meant to be a balancing discussion and more meant to entertain the amusing thought of a Minions/Rabbids crossover reference."

You're right, but that's fine. "11 hours" was only a guess, tbh.
Post by Animenut deleted May 29th 2017 at 10:26 AM