Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
No support on EBA?
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2017 at 11:54 AM
deblev53
I know this is not the right forum for this but I recently started playing EBA again and need help.I put a ticket in but since there's no support I came to see if anyone can help here. My problem, over half of my friends no longer play. I get crates from a couple friends who do play and can clearly see on the bottom of my page but can not get them on my list to return items. I removed the game entirely twice but when I put it on again all was the same. Does anyone know how to remove players from there? Ty in advance for any and all help.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2017 at 6:03 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
You can open a ticket thru BW2 im sure that would be just fine.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2017 at 6:03 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
You can open a ticket thru BW2 im sure that would be just fine.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2017 at 9:23 AM
deblev53
Hi Matthew.I thought of that but didn't think they would be happy about it.I'll give it a few more days and put one in here. Thanx for your help. : )
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2017 at 4:15 AM
DestKitteh
Well, an old thread says that there is no way to remove friends until you either unfriend them on your facebook account, or they remove the game.

So best to file a support ticket here asap.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2017 at 10:19 PM
deblev53
Hi Destiny. One of the players there unfriended someone,rebooted and that person was still there so that doesn't work. I don't think anyone is going to remove the game if they haven't by now so looks like putting a ticket in here is my only hope, Thanx for your help hon. : )
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 25th 2017 at 7:12 PM
Elizabeth Brown
deb, there are too many issues on EBA. I am actually unable to send crates to 90% of my friends, who still seem to be able to send to me.
Post by Elizabeth Brown deleted June 25th 2017 at 7:13 PM