Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Hairstyle Appreciation Day
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2017 at 2:31 PM
Kathy Jacobs
@ Barbara (and any one else interested),
Heard back from support on my ticket. Hairstyles only show if you don't have a hat on. Took my hat off and... voila... fancy hairstyle!
https://www.screencast.com/t/qp95PTAQXeYf
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2017 at 2:55 PM
BBHuey4213
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who couldn't figure out why the hair wasn't showing! I had on "fire" hat (looks like flaming hair) & I forgot it was actually a hat...
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2017 at 3:46 PM
Last Edited April 30th 2017 at 3:52 PM
Flybaby
@Russel ... I agree that it would be nice to able to have more than 5-6 edible shampoos in our inventory, but one thing you can do, is to use 1 or two so you'll be below the max and you'll be able to purchase more.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2017 at 3:55 PM
Russel Denton
good solution flybaby, but it would be good if we could get more though..lol
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2017 at 10:30 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Kathy...ahh good that it worked for you....

@ Flybaby......the point I made was too build the 20% max base energy goodies up for future useage...I have 312 shamapoo too rid of....
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2017 at 10:37 AM
Raymond
that did not work, i had 5 used 1 and still can't but any more even thiugh u should ve able to
http://prntscr.com/f2xx4b
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2017 at 10:39 AM
Erika/Alyniana
The max edible shampoo you can buy should have just been 5 per player total.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2017 at 11:17 AM
Last Edited May 1st 2017 at 11:17 AM
Barbara Tompkins
@ Erika......so what do I do with the 312 >.. shampoo's...and I am still collecting them,.So after the 5 collected it should stop us from attaining anymore..I guess it wasnt set up to do so...
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2017 at 11:27 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Barbara: We'll make sure the items turn off next time if you purchase the max.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2017 at 12:49 PM
Barbara Tompkins
Thank you Erika..for reply....and good thing to do next time..
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2017 at 2:06 PM
Raymond
we are supposed to be expected to know that there is a limit of 5 of those things? how? ESP? blog and forums makes absolutely no mention of that fact. many of us spent excess energy early to get more of those and I expect everyone to be compensated for that. this is almost the third strike out you have made in as many months. i want to say, put more effort into what it is that you do.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2017 at 4:54 PM
Russel Denton
while i agree with Raymond Jerome with his statement above,

but we are all humans, same of the devs too and we are all allowed to make mistakes and we all learn from our mistakes too, so maybe next time perhaps devs you look at the next events/mini-events details and make sure all the T's and I's are crossed and also that everything can be clearly understood by ALL players.
47 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2017 at 5:18 PM
BBHuey4213
Tho I didn't get a chance to play enough to get to the "edible shampoo" portion of the event I had fun with it & did get all 3 hairdos. Thanks for giving us some good 'clean' fun, glitches & all. (Possible ideas for next time: Conditioner? Hair gel? A dye job?)
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2017 at 7:22 PM
Leona Virgo
I was only able to buy one edible shampoo cause i did not want to spend extra energy trying to get the few i needed to get one more. i only play once a day and only use up the 25 blue packs worth of energy.

I did enjoy it and like the new hair, hope to see more like it!