Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Halloween Event 2016
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2016 at 12:51 PM
Last Edited October 21st 2016 at 1:05 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Decorate your Haunted House in the Commons and scare some kids!

It's back!

New this year: more decorations, and once you are getting close to completing the Completionist achievement, you will be able to get a list of the decorations you are missing from the store.

Check out the blog for more info!

Post comments and questions here!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2016 at 2:02 PM
Jo Helmers
one thing i always do is go through the items for sale to decorate and write them all down and tick them off as i purchase them, that way i know what i have, been caught before trying to work out one i have missed.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 21st 2016 at 2:04 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Gloria will tell you the specific names of items once you are down to 10 needed or less.

It's the bottom option when talking to her.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 22nd 2016 at 3:11 AM
Russel Denton
Just a little tip for everyone you need at least 900 pumpkins to buy all the decorations from the witch lady and you need 4000 scare points to scare the last brat ok folks, enjoy and scare some brats
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2016 at 4:27 PM
DestKitteh
Can you buy the mural piece next year? Because right now life isn't great for me, and I've lost enthusiasm for life...

I want all the mural pieces, but I don't want to play BW2 right now
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2016 at 5:55 PM
Leona Virgo
Destiny, Erika has said that you can purchase the last events mural in the next one to come and so forth.

for devs-
the new bales to decorate in the haunted mansion do not let you put anything on them, not even other bales. Thanks for letting the axe rotate, i haven't found any others, so maybe let more items rotate, anything thats not symmetrical drives me crazy if i can't flip them to have one on each side looking opposite (minus things with letters/numbers of course).
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2016 at 12:59 AM
deblev53
Destiny. You don't sound very good at all and that's scary. I know it's none of my business but I hope you will talk to someone in person who understands. I'll be praying. xx
87 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2016 at 8:56 AM
jeankahn
Destiny, I second what deblev53 said. Please find a trusted person & share your thoughts.
Let us know how you are
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2016 at 11:33 AM
Last Edited October 24th 2016 at 11:33 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Destiny: For now, you can buy the mosaic pieces from the event vendors. Not sure what will happen for availability for next year.

We're sorry to hear you're not having the best time right now, and we echo the other sentiments that you have someone to lean on.

@ Leona: I will get the hay bales fixed. Rotations are nice, but they need to be drawn, so it probably won't happen with the other decorations. The new skull pile also has a subtle rotation though.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2016 at 11:52 AM
Raymond
and is there a reason one of the house decorations does not have a ratio of 3 scariness to 1 pumpkin cost? forget which one but there is only 1
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2016 at 10:38 PM
Russel Denton
Hey Guys, there's a problem with viewing the photo entrants it just shows empty rectangle with nothing in it, please fix
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2016 at 9:57 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Raymond: Should be fixed now.

@ Russel: The contest page is updated now.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2016 at 1:14 AM
DestKitteh
Hey, just checking in!

Thank you for the confirmation!

And yes, I am getting help, there's a network out there to help me. So all good. Just throwing myself into work at present, to get my head away from bad things.

Thank you for the care!

Hope you all are having fun!
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2016 at 7:52 AM
Lucinda Ann Green Caldwell
Can someone tell me where to buy the big spider , sparkly vampire & frankenstein dog ?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 30th 2016 at 8:48 AM
Raymond
you do not have to buy them, like the other things you ask friends for they will appear every ther day as something you can ask for
but if you do want to buy them go inside the haunted mansion and open the store in there
87 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2016 at 12:18 PM
jeankahn
Has the trick or treating started?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2016 at 12:47 PM
Raymond
yes it started 13 hours ago at midnight PDT when Halloween began where codenameentertainment lives.
read how/where to go in http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Halloween_Event_2015 and the comments section below that
87 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2016 at 12:57 PM
jeankahn
Thanks Raymond
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2016 at 6:25 PM
Robert Cook
Where do you go trick or treating at? That is the only thing I have left to do to earn all the bonuses.
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 2nd 2016 at 7:43 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
it started on halloween http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Halloween_Event_2015
scroll to the bottom for locations.