Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Kaine's Crystal Cavern Conundrum
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 23rd 2016 at 12:19 AM
Raymond
lets call the stumps ABCD and there is 3 boards in a row between them. Standing on A or B you can click the board AB and then you can move to D and place it to a new spot E. kind of leapfrog. but at some point you will leave a board or two behind...
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2016 at 12:04 AM
Katherine Soto
I am stuck with those three boards. I can move the bog one and the little one but the medium one will not move for me. Usually there is a solution on some wiki somewhere but no one has posted anything anywhere. I AM OUT OF BUSH BUCKS AND AM CHEAP SO HAVE TO SOLVE THIS PUZZLE SOMEHOW. HEEELLLP!
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 24th 2016 at 2:50 PM
Joe Gosselin
Hint : if you have completed the woooden board part then warped to another place, just talk to the dude in the tent before the plank puzzle, it will warp you back to the kid to get your rewards.
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2016 at 8:37 PM
Katherine Soto
I figured it out finally thanks to putting the game in full screen mode and seeing where I had go to get off of the boards.
Post by Andrew Comerford deleted November 1st 2016 at 2:40 PM
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2016 at 6:59 PM
Last Edited November 4th 2016 at 7:08 PM
Andrea
Trying to post screen shots of the solution but it is not working
here is the photos - hope it help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/alw64rerfk60o95/board%20puzzle.docx?dl=0
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 4th 2016 at 7:53 PM
Raymond
that is perfect and how I would have posted it if one could re-do that puzzle. And my alternate account is nowhere near the spine so I couldn't use that for info like this
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 2:05 PM
Last Edited November 10th 2016 at 2:08 PM
Camilla
PLEASE HELP I am stuck at the puzzle board in Crystal Caverns. I CANNOT figure out how to move me or boards. please help!

Is anyone here? :(
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 2:18 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Camilla, to move the board, you need to be standing on the pillar you want to move the board to.

Then you click on the board you want, and when it moves to bridge the gap, you click on it to make it stay on the gap.

You can only move boards you have access to. So if you use the short and medium boards to move you away from the long board, then you can't use the long board on any gaps.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 2:22 PM
Camilla
OH thanks Erika .. problem is how do I get on pillar? I can stand on pillar outside on right and left sides but cannot get to pillars inside. if that makes sense
Post by Camilla deleted November 10th 2016 at 2:22 PM
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 2:24 PM
Erika/Alyniana
If the boards are going to pillars, then you can click on the center of the pillar and it should move your character there.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 2:41 PM
Camilla
Nope not happening .. although the boards do light up with a blue line around them .. sigh ... sorry major brain freeze here :(
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 2:43 PM
Last Edited November 10th 2016 at 2:44 PM
Camilla
Also, I do not see inspector Kane on the left he is missing?
Is it possible I have done this and moved on? I sure do not remember and on the map shows me only 67% complete.
All other areas on map are 100% complete.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 2:52 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Camilla: You can put in a help ticket to double-check your progress. That can be done with the Help Me button.
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 10th 2016 at 2:54 PM
Camilla
OH OK Erika and thanks for your help.