Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Nate's Adeventure in the Spine of the World
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2016 at 10:04 AM
Last Edited September 30th 2016 at 10:18 AM
Erika/Alyniana

Nate is back for adventuring!

If you've completed his Infected Plains adventure, and reached Field 4 in the Explorer's Camp zone, then you can talk to the Town Crier to get started!

Good luck!

You can post feedback and comments here!
1 Post
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2016 at 3:56 PM
LilFae
Greetings!!

Just wanted to Thank You for the "typo fairy"!! Was a nice surprise and a fun little giggle. I love all your punny humor :) Just wanted to thank you for the laughs, groans and giggles I have with the dialogue!

Have a wonderful day!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2016 at 3:59 PM
Erika/Alyniana
You're welcome. :D
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 30th 2016 at 6:43 PM
Raymond
hate being the sourpuss all the time but...

Frozen Peak comes AFTER the Path Through the Mountains but looks like it doesn't because of the dumb way the Devs fit in this Nate and move some things around. This WILL cause issues with trying to help people in the future.

And if you see fit to update the achievements, remember that there are currently 19 Nate side adventure areas in this world.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 2nd 2016 at 2:57 PM
Flybaby
I had a lot of fun with this adventure. I especially liked the interactive part at the end. Thanks devs.
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2016 at 10:57 AM
kurtrahn
Loved the typo fairy as well! Glad you guys added the hints from Nate because there were enough exceptions to rules that trying out all the options would've taken forever.
1096 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2016 at 12:54 PM
Barbara Tompkins
I thoroughly enjoyed Nate's..New Adventure. It was humorous with detailed dialogue..nicely done....:-)
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2016 at 1:32 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Totally stumped on which way to leave the pivots in the "puzzle" at the end of this adventure. I've got the stones right, but can't seem to get the twisting part right. I understand which twists need to twist which way, but I am not getting the doors to open.

Is there a specific order to do the turning in? Is there some other hint that might help?

(Fighting brain fog today, so that might also have a hand in why I can't figure it out. Hints appreciated.)
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2016 at 2:06 PM
kurtrahn
Hi Kathy. I had the same problem. Go talk to Nate. He'll highlight all the ones that are not correct.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2016 at 2:11 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Thank you! I had missed one of the pillars completely!
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2016 at 2:21 PM
kurtrahn
No problem! I miss being able to go to the wiki
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2016 at 2:23 PM
Kathy Jacobs
Me too! I would volunteer to help update it, but I can't do it alone. If anyone else (especially someone who knows the platform) could lead the project, I could help get it updated.
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2016 at 5:45 PM
Leona Virgo
Nate was fun: when the typo fairy popped up at first i thought i did something wrong and possibly getting attacked, then thought "Links Fairy?"; my brain wasn't working right when doing the matching stone to pillar part and confused one of two but wasn't hard to match it right, it was a nice change.