Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Bushwhacker ARENA!
1 Post
Link to post - Posted September 27th 2016 at 3:58 PM
rollerdragn
So, in the first Bushwhacker game there was the Arena. The devs should make an arena for Bushwhacker 2 too.. It could have good rewards, more match types, and also weekly contests with good rewards... and also tokens could be a thing too like in the first game.
I think this would be a good idea because (pros):
- It would add something new to the game
- The old players would remember it
- Players would have something to do after using their energy,they would play more,be more active,
- This would be especially good for those who reached the max level to have something to come back for whaen they have to wait for new content-
- Weekly tournaments could have special prizes beside those that would be buyable wia tokens, like items from older events, bush bucks, anything good-
- It would bring some more competiton to the game
- In the first Bushwhacker it was probably the only way you could really interact with other players( I mean meeting them in the arena, battling them)

And also I would like to mention that the other things like the Auction Shop would be a good use for those who have too many coins, Blacksmith with the ores to build new swords, and especially the friendly tokens that you were able to send to your friend and when you got 20 you could buy 4 bushbucks. These features should be added to Bushwhacker 2! Please consider this. If you agree with my ideas and what I said, help me make the devs see the post! Thanks!
I hope that these will be implemented, at least the arena if not all...
Lvl 400 "Craftitron 3000"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2016 at 2:00 PM
Drew Davis
I've wanted the auction House in this game for so long. We could get some rare trinkets from it, get special maps there like in the original and more.