Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Summer Sports Event 2016!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2016 at 12:52 PM
Last Edited May 31st 2016 at 9:26 AM
Erika/Alyniana

Summer sports are here already!

More information can be found on the blog.

What sports do you do in the summer?
Lvl 400 "Savior of Sanctuary"
227 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2016 at 6:21 PM
Leona Virgo
the link to the blog doesn't work.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2016 at 9:27 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Sorry about that Leona. Fixed now.
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2016 at 11:51 AM
Sheldon Hagel
Should the Sports Legend quests be named III this year(for the 3rd year player's), as they seem slightly different and some of the description text looks to have been changed? So far it was Soccer Memorabilia II and Baseball Memorabilia II. Am I way off on this and they are just repeats of last year? I understood from the blog that they are different? I have confused myself now, haha!
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2016 at 1:10 PM
Sheldon Hagel
Love the 'Dodgeball" reference and the choice of pipe wrenches for the quest, hahahaha!
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2016 at 1:17 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Sheldon: No, there is no year 3 Sports Legend quest. The only difference is between year 1 and year 2.
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2016 at 12:42 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
Hi Aly, I can't find my blue baseball gnome in my inventory. There are several sports related gnomes already in the garden. Did it just go there? Did I accidentally make the same gnome as last year?
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2016 at 1:16 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Carolyn: Since the gnomes were introduced with last year's event update, they will be found in your inventory among last year's event items.

You can use the search function in the inventory to check if you haven't placed it.

The gnome will be called (sport you chose) gnome ((colour you chose)).

Apparently, I wanted a Hockey Gnome (Blue) last year as well as this year, lol, as I now have x2 in my inventory.

If you still can't find it between your inventory, storage shed, ranch and golf course, then you can put in a help ticket.
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2016 at 6:06 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
Thanks! I found it with the search. I didn't think to go back to last year's event. I too have two of the same Baseball Gnome (Blue). We're on our way to creating teams, I guess.