Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Anniversary Event
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 10:18 AM
Last Edited April 12th 2016 at 11:47 AM
Erika/Alyniana

Happy anniversary! The game you know and love is 4 years old now! Join your friends in the Commons to help celebrate this milestone with an all-new two week event!

Read more about this brand new event here (though be warned, the blog post contains SPOILERS that you may want to avoid).

Post your comments and feedback below!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 10:44 AM
Jo Helmers
so now what, i did the quests in the commons for this event now come back later? how much later
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 10:45 AM
Erika/Alyniana
As with all events, check back in every day at Noon Pacific.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 10:49 AM
Raymond
are there 14 repeatable BIG yearly events now that have event ribbons and at least this year a mosaic tile piece?
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 10:50 AM
Jo Helmers
I don't know what noon is Pacific i don't live in the US
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 10:54 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
The next part of the event (after the first three quests) will release tomorrow at Noon PST (about 25 hours from now).
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 10:55 AM
Last Edited April 12th 2016 at 10:56 AM
Raymond
google can tell you what time it is anywhere. but noon is when all things have always ever reset in events which you being at level 330 should mean you know when that is your time by heart.

Oh, and at least durinjg every event, there's a countdown timer that tells you how long till a noon time cause all events end at noon.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 11:20 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Raymond: This year, yes there's the mosaic piece as the 100% reward for this event. As I mention in the blog, ask us next year if this event will repeat.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 2:58 PM
Jo Helmers
Thanx Justin, but why waste a day with nothing to do.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 3:21 PM
Last Edited April 12th 2016 at 3:21 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Jo: You had 3 quests today. That's about as many that usually appear on the first day when an event runs.
Lvl 400 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 3:24 PM
Andrew Comerford
Woo Hoo ! Four years of pointless events, while the developers can't be a**ed bringing in new content.

THANKS A LOT!
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 6:06 PM
deblev53
HI Erika. Have to ask, will this Dragon sale last until the event ends? I'd love to have it but my disability doesn't come until the 27th or 28th of April, and I already spent more than I should have at the end of March.I'm sure there are a lot of folks in the same boat. Crossing my fingers and toes, LoL. :)
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2016 at 12:45 AM
Russel Denton
@Andrew a lot of people feel the way you do but they don't carry on like a pork chop, so if you don't have anything intelligent to say don't say it all ok matey.

Plus the devs are trying to update 3-4 games now ok and that's not a easy task to do ok,
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2016 at 5:44 AM
Bluji
Happy to see a proper big anniversary event this year :D

Also, typo report - you misspelled 'anniversary' twice in the news popup.
http://i.imgur.com/wu2AKbJ.png
(anniversay -> anniversary)
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2016 at 9:11 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Andrew: I'm not sure how there's no content?

The Infected Plains new content area was added in December.

Kaine had his Cloudland mystery in January, and Nate had his Infected Plains adventure.

The Sanctuary Quest hub, a full content area's worth of storylines and quests, plus the bonus of new daily quests, was added right at the beginning of March.

Kaine had his Infected Plains mystery in March.

All the events have had new content added to them as well, plus the Anniversary event is totally brand new.

Ever since Bush Whacker 1, the games have been about having the events for perks and new custom items while new permanent content was in production.

-

@ deblev53: Unfortunately the Dragon mount is only available until Friday at Noon PST.

@ Bluji: Thank you for the catch. :)
1 Post
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2016 at 12:31 PM
yantovis
I'm new to this game, play for 3 days, I'm lvl 8, When can I play this event?
When I click "Go To Event" there is only Clown and don't have any quest for me. I play on Kongregate
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 13th 2016 at 12:37 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ yantovis: Terribly sorry about that. Since it is an all-new event, we had to remember to add it to the zone for not having reached the Commons yet.

You should be able to do the event now.
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2016 at 9:41 AM
Bluji
Would've enjoyed a bit of meta-level irony if there had been a typo in the Typo Report station. Perhaps consider that for next year? ;P
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2016 at 4:13 PM
Cindy Hefferman
Justin...the content per day is and content release is PERFECT...don't listen to whiners that want to finish everything in 10 minutes just for bragging rights
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2016 at 2:15 AM
DestKitteh
What Cindy said, what Cindy said!