Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Efficiency Calculator / Formation Simulator

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2015 at 9:26 PM
PurgexCross
Hey, guys! I'm PurgexCross (for those of you from Chat #7 on Kong) and I built a new efficiency calculator/formation simulator!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8dTN0h79VCPU0dwclVqWF9hVU0/view - Use Open With Google Docs, or download as an excel sheet

With that sheet, you can enter your items and determine the most efficient hero to dump your gold into. In addition, both current formations are available in a (shitty) GUI for you to place your heroes to determine their formation bonuses.

Finally, there is a second tab which you can (optionally) add your Idols, Rings, and Achievements. These are unnecessary for calculating efficiency, but if you input them, the calculator numbers will match your in-game numbers! This, combined with the Level Override column on the main page lets you use this to simulate teams built however you want!

If you have any questions, please let me know. I check both Kong and Reddit pretty much daily, so I'll see PMs on either. I'll try to periodically check this thread as well.

Next on the chopping block: Adding Bush Whacker support

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2015 at 7:27 AM
Jetpack
What? That is ridiculous....

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2015 at 7:33 AM
NoxDies
Bless your kind soul :D

But I find the input quite ... weird ? What is my investment gold.

Wouldn't it be better to let us input our current levels and current stashed gold and make it calculate the best way to spend that gold upgrading our current levels ?

Don't know if I make sense ...

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2015 at 7:59 AM
PurgexCross
The input is super weird. I program the back end of things, user interface is far outside my grasp :P

Investment gold lets you put in X amount of gold, and it will tell you who the most efficient hero is if you were to put all that gold into them from 0. As for switching it to showing your most efficient at any given time, I could try and tackle that for the next update.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2015 at 8:01 AM
NoxDies
That would be epic (and more usefull seeing as our team are already leveled up when we are wondering what is the best crusader to upgrade).

Thanks for the hard work anyways !