Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Summer Season and Mount Updates
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2015 at 1:31 PM
Last Edited July 10th 2015 at 1:56 PM
Erika/Alyniana

New plays in the outdoor theatre! Cool changes to mounts! And more!

Check out the blog for all the details!

Post questions and comments here!
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2015 at 2:44 PM
Bluji
Ooooh, cool new stuff. Great to see the theatre get some more use too! :D

Also that image of the Canada Goose riding the Eagle is just super cute.

Also absolutely love that 140 Pets reward for PAGAS - that'll be a fun pet to obtain (if I ever get that far in pets :D)

Also massive thank you for the changelog - I requested it back in the spring and it is an absolute pleasure that you guys take the time to make it happen. :)
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2015 at 3:40 PM
Finieous
Awesome! But you nerfed my Chaos Pony... I was "this close" to having all possible bonuses on him :)
135 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2015 at 12:49 AM
LadyWizard
Sadly I have a number that if retroactive should have triggered already but are still greyed out(built my course have tamed a few horses ect) and no progress yet I did feed my horse a few times of course it failed the roll and went to something else
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2015 at 5:02 AM
Raymond
i believe, like the personal golf course (which you have to talk to gilmore just once), for the mounts you have to have it level up for it to trigger to know that one has 8 bonuses, and to know that you have tamed a mount. be patient perhaps.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2015 at 6:12 AM
Raymond
the game blog states how to trigger a few of these 'retroactive' achievements:

Play a full set of holes on X other player's courses (play any hole to trigger.)
Complete Gilmore's quests to construct your own course (talk to Gilmore to trigger.)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2015 at 7:21 PM
Raymond
can't seem to go to specific peoples golf course by bringing up all my friends and typing their name.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2015 at 7:13 AM
Raymond
p;ease provide some way to know whos golf courses we have played for that achievement as it appears that one must do 50 different people for the next step of that achievement. i.e. playing the same people does not increment that at all, even of different days.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2015 at 8:41 AM
Raymond
and while you are at it, please let us know who's golf course we are on if we go to a random one, the 'name' box is empty.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2015 at 1:02 PM
Raymond
blog doesn't say, but are the theater shows of the summer season in addition to the 4 original shows or in place of them?
i.e. suppose someone is still doing 10 Cats, not that that matters to many/most people?
if in addition to, then to see that one Bushvengers 10 times before September 30 might be a problem cause the random number generator might not have 10 of those happen in the roughly 80 days till that turnover.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2015 at 3:47 AM
DestKitteh
I'm not actually sure what's happening, but every time I watch the theater, and then go into another building... When I come out, the theater acts like I haven't watched a show.
While this is great if you want to get more points, it is a big glitch.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2015 at 9:25 AM
Last Edited July 13th 2015 at 12:09 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Bluji: Thanks =)

@ Fin: Lol, thanks. =)

@ LadyWizard: For the number of mounts quests, you need to collect or tame a new mount to trigger it. To get the 8 bonuses, you need to level your mount again. The feed ones aren't tracked retroactively and need to be done since the update.

@ Raymond: We knew the big friend list wasn't working. We will try to put in a fix today. If you're on a random course, it's someone who isn't a friend or not on your platform. That's a little more complicated to display for you. The summer season is in place of the normal season so there should be enough time. The normal plays will return October 1st.

@ Destiny: It's just the Henchmen play. It will be fixed at some point today.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2015 at 12:38 PM
Raymond
I dislike that the sba 66 reward is like all other regular mounts in that it technically only has 6 odds cause like every kind of mount it has 'speed' and like every whacked up mount it has 'nothings'. I thought when hearing about it before I got there, that it would be 'premium' in a sense.
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2015 at 2:57 PM
Finieous
Raymond, it's certainly different from other mounts. Although it has the speed bonus, that bonus is "special." :)