Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Ranch Updates and Victoria Day Quest
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2015 at 12:26 PM
Last Edited May 15th 2015 at 5:47 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Introducing awesome new ranch improvements! More storage! Selling from inventory!

Check out all the details in the blog!

Plus, there's a Victoria Day quest! Talk to the NPC in the Commons to get started!

---
Post questions and comments here!
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2015 at 6:13 PM
DestKitteh
I'm so excited by the ranch update, I'm shaking.
258 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2015 at 9:50 PM
Cindy Hefferman
why does everything in my inventory have "large energy drink x 25" written over top the pics?
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 1:13 AM
Sue Beneke
And more to the point - why - when I have sold off items - do I have neither drinks nor cash ?
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 1:19 AM
Sue Beneke
Also - -where is the Victoria Day quest ? I cannot see anything about
it anywhere :(
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 2:23 AM
DestKitteh
There's a lady standing in front of the farm stand area.
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 2:34 AM
Jo Helmers
one thing when you use the energy given that changes you for 24 hrs, if you have a sword you have runes on the you will need to change it back
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 3:18 AM
Last Edited May 16th 2015 at 3:18 AM
Bluji
I was already hoping that you'd have added the category system into the ranch inventory (which you sadly didn't :/) but the search thankfully helps out when, for example, seeking out items found from fishing holes. Please add a similar search function for customization items too!

Also, nice to see these BW2 "burst events" that have already been a part of EBA for a while. Really appreciate having something special to do in-between major events and other stuff :)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 3:50 AM
Raymond
The ranch store has had a category tab system forever, I have always wondered why it's not a simple, very simple, code addition to have the same thing in the ranch inventory.
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 8:16 AM
Bluji
The ingame news states "there are a number of other small improvements". Would it be possible to have a topic with a list of all the changes, like the previous community manager used to have?

http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=8724
273 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 8:24 AM
TsukasaWM
Oh, thank god yes for ranch storage. This just became my favorite update.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 8:50 AM
jpl77
The storage and inventory glitches when items are sold or moved into and out of storage/TARDIS
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 9:00 AM
Raymond
selling from inventory with that $ should show the price/what you would get from the sale. I sold something, have no idea if I got anything at all.
and the "Are you sure you want to sell this item?" is very important to keep. please remove the ability to silence that.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 11:06 AM
Raymond
oh man!!!!
to put everything from my ranch into the shed I have to return them all to the inventory first. just can't win. didn't want them in my inventory for the longest time so placed everything on ranch as they are accumulated, and sold off what could as they are accumulated. but I don't want them on the ranch either now that we have the shed.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 12:27 PM
Raymond
the ranch store no longer says how much many things cost, not all things, but a whole lot of things. perhaps an artifact of the glitch of the 'large energy' display thing.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2015 at 4:31 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback so far.

We are aware about the Energy Drink glitch. We will try to get a fix in for it when we get back to the office on Tuesday. Until then, if you page to the right and then back left, you will see most of your inventory items.

You are getting the gold when you sell something. We can look at adding the selling price.

We may add the categories to the inventory at a later date. While we appreciate that you think the developer team is magic, nothing is ever a simple piece of code.

The "Don't ask again" option is defaulted to No. Selecting Yes only lasts until you close the Inventory, so if you accidentally chose that option just close the dialog.

All of the "other small improvements" are listed in the blog this week, as the in-game news post is only so large. We may consider reinstating the change log.

Cheers,

Erika
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2015 at 6:08 AM
Flybaby
The Energy drink glitch in the inventory and store appears to be fixed for me today. A big thanks to the devs for all the work that goes into providing a fun game for us. Also, I love being able to visit other players ranches. I just wish it didn't have to be from Amicus Isle. It takes so long for the server to open each time. However, with that being said, wouldn't it be fun to have a contest (similar to the spring garden contest) for the best decorated ranch? I think it would give many players the incentive to spruce up their ranches and have the opportunity to show them off.
206 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2015 at 9:16 AM
Kathy Jacobs
Ouch - drank my energy drink and lost all my socketed runes. Not cool - I had just socketed a gambler's rune an hour before. Bummed.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2015 at 10:24 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Kathy,

Sorry to hear you've had a scare.

You didn't lose the runes. They're still on that sword in your inventory. If you want to take advantage of them, you can switch out the costume sword for the sword you had before. Otherwise, your sword will change back automatically when the drink is done.

The ability to have the rune boost stay when you drink one of these drinks is on the list, but no guarantees it will make it in game.

Erika
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2015 at 10:31 AM
Sue Beneke
I have a problem - the Tardis storage shed is working just fine - but all the items that I tried to sell while there was a glitch in the works have now vanished - but I have no energy drinks to show for them :( Is there any way of getting them back ?