Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Content: Skyscraper Second Floor
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 2nd 2015 at 1:38 PM
Last Edited January 2nd 2015 at 1:38 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)

Our first content update of 2015 for Bush Whacker 2 is a whole new floor for your Skyscraper!

I mean, it's not much of a skyscraper if it's only got one floor, so for those of you who've already built the base, head back to the construction worker and help him add a second floor! Once it's complete and you've helped move in some tenants, the Skyscraper will provide a new set of daily quests for you to do. Note that you'll only ever be offered either a Skyscraper daily or an Inn daily each day, so the total number of daily quests and Satchels you can collect per day hasn't changed. Have fun!
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 3rd 2015 at 3:52 AM
jpl77
Thanks for more updates!
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2015 at 11:24 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Devs ! I just got houseplants for a tenant, but when they accept my plants, it doesn't show one in the room. Would be nice to see my gift !
Lvl 416 "Socialite"
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2015 at 9:58 AM
Sheri Wood-Sanderson
I can not seem to find this anywhere.
3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2015 at 10:24 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Sheri,

the second floor of the Skyscraper is only around after you've done the ground level, which was available to be built after completing to 100%:
…Inspector Kaine in the Mystery of the Evil Hat
…Natalie Dragon's house.

The Skyscraper takes the place of the School House (more details here: http://codenameentertainment.com/?page=bw2&post_id=125)

Hope this helps.

Erika =)
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2015 at 6:36 PM
Russel Denton
I have finished all the quests for the second floor of the skyescraper and I checked my town crier about a hour ago and I have in my cooldown quests the clay guy and lumber guy quests in there is this a possible bug/error or will it go away eventually
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2015 at 10:03 PM
Raymond
they probably will disappear when 20 hours after you finished them happens.
Like a 3'rd Pet Hatching one sticks around almost a day in addition to the 1'st Pet raising quest you did immediately after that one. This had happened with Lumber at least the last few times that I can remember.
a slight 'artifact' of repeated quests not knowing they is no longer a need for them.
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2015 at 2:18 AM
Linda King
The update is great! But I seem to have lost inn quests since I have skyscraper daily quests.... Looking forward to next update :)
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2015 at 4:34 AM
DestKitteh
Linda, you will only get an inn quest OR a skyscraper quest, unfortunately. It says that in the top post here :)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2015 at 6:13 AM
Raymond
Yes Linda, click the Towers sign and read what it says.
But what I miss is the town crier telling us the cooldown time, or availability of either an Inn or a Tower quest. This oversight has happened the last 2 or 3 times we got new quests.
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 11th 2015 at 12:51 PM
Linda King
Thanks, Destiny! And yes, Jerome, I agree... Hope it will be corrected soon, but until then I still enjoy new quests :)
66 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2015 at 9:54 AM
Ann Price
Why can't I do the skyscraper ?? Am I missing something ??
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2015 at 10:27 AM
Bluji
The Missing Puppy quest bothers me... unlike in the previous Missing X quests (Missing Chest for the alchemist, Missing Kitty for the shop) where whacking the asked item prompts a mention of sorts (the kitty turns into a drop, the chest has a speech bubble saying it returns to the alchemist) - nothing for this quest. Even scarier, there was just a "Nothing" when I whacked the puppy. Perhaps add a similar mention to it like the other Missing quests?
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2015 at 3:40 PM
Marci Wilson
The red word 'Nothing' simply indicates that there is no drop... but it would be kinda neat if it barked or something...

...and a cool down counter would be nice too
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 12th 2015 at 6:38 PM
Raymond
Ann, you are not missing anything, you are probably not done roughly 9/15'th of the way to the current end of this game. You must complete the Agrabush Zone and it's Kaine quest (the 7'th kaine) in order to even start the first floor of the skyscraper, then finish that to be able to do the second floor. Doesn't the forum post and the opening banner specify something to that effect?