Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15
Found a Bug? REPORT IT HERE!!!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2014 at 4:22 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Character: Alyniana

Bug Report:

Got down to the Troll in the Hall of Trials and I healed a few times in a row without attacking him. I've seen the delay in other battles between healing and attacking, but I've not skipped a turn like that yet.

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2014 at 10:48 AM
Ariel Wilson
Character: Lenne
Mission: Paragon Brotherhood
Bug Report: (This may have been prior to the 9:45PST sever reset, I didn't check before.) I went to upgrade my skills in the Brotherhood, and the top three skills had changed an reset. I lost all of the tokens I had put into those skills.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2014 at 1:05 PM
Elharith
Character: Ingvald Sdottir
Mission: Closing in on the Nemesis (Jareq's boots mission)
Bug Report: The bald bandit turned into a scorpion when the battle formed up.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 9th 2014 at 7:24 PM
Last Edited December 11th 2014 at 12:00 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Bug Report: Putting 13 levels in a paragon skill makes the skill read 2.6000001%. Putting 18 into a skill makes it 3.6000001%

35 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 11th 2014 at 2:24 PM
Avyctes
Character: Avyctes
Mission: Goblin Mop Up
Bug: In a fight against two melee Goblins (warrior/grunt/elite not sure which) and one archer one of the melee Goblins attacked instead of the archer. It went through an animation where it fired an arrow from its sword and dealt what I think was the archers damage. It seems the game animated the wrong enemy but got the damage calculation right. Not a critical bug by any means.

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2014 at 8:16 AM
Eliza Bennet
Character: Someone Wicked
Bug Report: Achievement "All Learned 1" (for getting all university bonuses to level 10) isn't awarded, even though all university bonuses are at or above level 10.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2014 at 9:43 AM
Elharith
Character: Marie
Mission: The Trodden Path
Bug Report: The splash screen that shows the mission name just as it starts appears to have the name spelled "Troden"? (it happened so quickly, not sure what I saw)

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 12th 2014 at 8:57 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Bug Report:

Buying brotherhood skill level 21 gives you a 4.200003% boost.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2014 at 2:05 PM
Rachel Raisor
Character: Fiore

Bug report: Left previous guild and went to a new guild. When I try to buy skills at first it doesn't recognize what I had bought in the previous guild. When I click to buy the level, it then says I can't get it because I had previously bought it. After, it shows the levels, but then I can't purchase anything! Repeats the process every time I open the screen.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2014 at 2:05 PM
Rachel Raisor
Character: Fiore

Bug report: Left previous guild and went to a new guild. When I try to buy skills at first it doesn't recognize what I had bought in the previous guild. When I click to buy the level, it then says I can't get it because I had previously bought it. After, it shows the levels, but then I can't purchase anything! Repeats the process every time I open the screen.

39 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2014 at 4:50 PM
Ariel Wilson
Character: Lenne
Mission: Hall of Trials Level 27
Bug: In the starting battle, it froze and just sat there, so I refreshed. After refresh I was back in Home Shard, and when I tried again it said I had died and I was forced to use my free revive.

5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2014 at 3:23 AM
Cadence74
Your Character Name: cadence74
EXACT Name of the Mission: Defeat the untouched forces
Bug Report: I am able to complete all of the mission until i get to the end(well what i assume is the end) at the gate with the 6 untouched characters. When i enter there it gives me all the text and then seems to stop when the character is banging his staff at the entrance of the gate. Am unable to move or do anything. have tried refreshing the browser and also going back to town and restarting (losing all my progress) but the same thing happens again
Post by Cadence74 deleted December 16th 2014 at 3:27 AM
Post by Cadence74 deleted December 16th 2014 at 3:27 AM

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2014 at 2:13 AM
MadPlaid
Not a bug, per se, but a spelling error in the goblin's dialogue for the Store in the new event area. It's "wares," not "wears."

35 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2014 at 10:23 AM
Avyctes
Character: Avyctes
Mission: Bandit weaponry
Bug: Easier to let a screenshot do the work. During the fight my companions moved to my spot.

http://i.imgur.com/J1g7aSF.jpg

27 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2014 at 12:17 AM
Thistleburr
BUG i can not advance in the christmas due to toy monsters keep triple attacking i attack once for every 3 attacks by each of the monster/soldier/snowmen

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 20th 2014 at 2:01 PM
Strike
Character Name: Strike

Place: Hall of Trials

Bug Report: After I was defeated at level 16, I refused revive. But the game still continues to allow me to continue forward without resetting.It seems like it is allowing me to keep attempting indefinitely from the place I was last defeated.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2014 at 7:16 AM
SoTWar
Character Name: SoTWar
Name of the Mission: defeat the untouched forces

Bug Report:

i can't proceed ending of this mission. he say 'i'll calculate... ' and Mission does not proceed.

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2014 at 10:43 AM
MadPlaid
Character Name: MadPlaid

Mission: various

Bug report: Many times targeting an enemy doesn't work. I select the enemy, they have the red indicator circle, and my character still attacks a different enemy. It's not a matter of a split-second attack change; I can select a target right after a round and after the enemy round is over, the wrong enemy is still targeted. This also happens sometimes when switching attacks (ie, from Fireball to Wall of Fire).