Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Shards of Titan Bug Reports v4.0

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2014 at 10:31 PM
Elharith
BTW, Today when the new day occurred, my server did not refresh, so my instance was still live. I checked in, but it did not register as checked in on my daily tasks. :( It shows checked in on the calendar. I thought refreshing it would perhaps correct it on the daily tasks, so I did, but it didn't.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 25th 2014 at 11:30 PM
Elharith
one other thing I noticed when doing the Christof mission ad nauseum--while looking at the thieves in the first battle (they all come out of tents to fight) the character in the lower left-most part of battle, if you look at her leg as she rocks back and forth, part of the leg is missing at the knee--there is air there. It struck me as peculiar, so I started looking at the other characters, and they all seem to be intact at their joints. I *think* there are random other characters in that mission that may have missing parts, but that one was particularly obvious.

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2014 at 3:54 AM
Konsouela
Hello!
___

I have noticed the shards you equip
From Quarry are glitchy.
In some missions,Arena or even at the Dungeons,
are added on ur char's building
but for next battles are not...(or some are and some are not -
if you are using both slots)
___

(The new Multi Dungeon is so cool many Kudos to add it in this phase!)

Best,

36 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2014 at 4:08 AM
Klatschi
There is something wrong with the gold.
If I sell an item or I win in the Quarry the sum of gold changes to the prize / winning of it.

Sort the inventary solves this problem. But with this bug it is impossible to dig in the Shard Quarry.

232 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 26th 2014 at 10:22 AM
Andaho
Level 45 chest VERY disappointing!

I got only a level 5 green staff that gives +39 Ability Power and +3.2 Endurance.

It was hard work getting to level 45, with no use of glitches for power levelling.

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2014 at 3:48 AM
TsukasaWM
I'm going to guess that they didn't plan on anyone hitting 45 and that the chest is a just a default placeholder.

91 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2014 at 1:10 PM
shikitenshi
lol , congrats, I don't even want to think how many times did you play the same battles. actually almost all chest stuff was bad after a few levels. the only place giving decent items was arena.
Post by Mereel deleted October 27th 2014 at 2:42 PM

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2014 at 3:40 PM
Last Edited October 27th 2014 at 3:46 PM
Elharith
Everything that requires you to move off the main town page (arena battles, missions) are in a permanent hang at the moment. This has been posted about in another chat thread, but thought I would mention it here. Refreshing randomly allows me back in, but not consistently.

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2014 at 3:41 PM
Zaraniana
Just tried to go to the arena 4 times...never loaded past the shard universe screen. I apparently lost all four times, too. :(

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2014 at 3:46 PM
Elharith
Boo, Zaraniana!

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2014 at 4:54 PM
Elharith
Interesting... tried to start a mission -- I was host. I was in the middle of typing something in chat, decided to abandon the comment and hit start. It said I wasn't ready to start, so I deleted the comment, tried to start, and it wouldn't. Everyone else x'd out to recreate a mission, and I couldn't. I had to refresh.

112 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2014 at 6:11 PM
Last Edited October 27th 2014 at 7:16 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
I don't seem to be able to allow or deny local storage and 0play. Tried allowing 3 times first. I've tried FF troubleshooting. The site is allowed and has saved info on my Surface but I still can't get rid of the adobe pop-up and log in.
I fixed it and feel like an idiot but I'm not deleting this to help the next idiot. Clicking on allow with my finger or stylus didn't work. The mouse button did.

221 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 27th 2014 at 9:02 PM
Elharith
This is something I thought I had noticed before, but now I'm pretty sure it is happening. I periodically am not sure which equipment will give me a better battle rating because I have noticed even though the computer says something is better for me, my battle rating will be higher using something that is slightly different. So, I will equip one, and then the other to see which is best, taking note of what I have to start with. Every now and then when I equip something different, and it goes down, when I re-equip the one I started with, I end up with a lower battle rating than I initially noted, although still higher than the one I decided to not equip. Sometimes it is on the order of 4-500 points difference. I am seriously confused??? (Might this have something to do with the problem noted by Konsouela, above?)

112 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2014 at 12:41 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
New (to me) bug. Two of my characters seem to be merging. I logged in as Gilda, level 31. The town is Wandrina's level 29 and the university research topics are off too. Logged in as Wandrina (warrior) and she was is in mage outfit.

21 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2014 at 11:58 PM
PhailRaptor
For some time now, I've been noticing something weird with attack turns. Every now and then, my character's turn will be skipped. Then, at the next attack turn, I will attack twice.