Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Changes released October 17
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2014 at 4:05 PM
Last Edited October 17th 2014 at 4:17 PM
Kittychix (Chloe) (CNE Dev)
New Content:
ADDED - Fungal Forest Area Expansion (Blog here!)

General Updates:
FIXED:
-Typo in Nate's Mountain Adventure (Solar Panels Collected).

- Altered text in the Farmer's new Big Gold/Energy quests to stress that the crop must take MORE THAN 8 hours to grow. Peas and Pineapples (which both take exactly 8 hours) don't count!

- Issue with Fishing where you could get a "Nothing" sometimes if you had both Fishing Trophy Items in your inventory. This "Nothing" case will now be replaced by a random junk item. (To avoid this, make sure you take those trophy items back to Natalie right away!)

- Glitch where Puzzle Piece odds would show up in your list of odds modifiers in your inventory even if you had no Puzzle Piece items/pets/etc. equipped.

- Glitch where the first 7 ranks of the "Find Secret Areas" achievements weren't counting the Volcano secret areas towards their progress.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 18th 2014 at 7:43 PM
Raymond
the fix for the puzzle pieces=0 in ones equipment listing did not stick.
Lvl 360 "The True Avenger"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 13th 2014 at 3:20 PM
Bushwhacker Carly
Still think you need to stress to grow a crop more that is not 8 hrs and include that 8hr crops won't count since I just planted pineapples for that quest and didn't get credit because to me it sounded like 8hrs or more would work.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 13th 2014 at 3:31 PM
Raymond
it's stressed I think in the Town Crier, but once accepted and you look at the wording on the icon on the quest bar I don't think it's stressed.
And don't forget that one icon, the peas for Big Gold is absolutely wrong.
And I hear that the 20 hour special mushrooms from sba #48 do not act as big anything even though they should. I have not used my limited supply of those yet.