Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Content Released: Natalie Dragon's Trophies!
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2014 at 12:59 PM
Kittychix (Chloe)

Natalie Dragon is a world renowned Adventurer, just like her dad - and in total contrast to her younger brother. She's also an expert in identifying antiques that are often whacked or fished up. You should take any that you find to her, and get the checked out!

Wander over to the Bush Blog and learn all about Nat's Trophies!
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2014 at 5:39 PM
Ruth Orozco
Maybe the houses in back of the alchemist could be labelled somehow? I had to go to 3 different places before I found Natalie...thanks!!
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 10th 2014 at 6:36 PM
Jo Helmers
so did I lol
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2014 at 12:36 PM
Joe Gosselin
when you got a trophy and exclamation mark appear in front of Nat house. Don't know however if quest item trinkets/pet may increase chance of drop.

So far
-got a 64 leg worm from harvesting crop and got 1 Red Energy Pack
- a 12 inch carrot for wacking bush and traded for 1 Red Energy Pack
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2014 at 1:45 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
If you click on the item you have displayed in Natalie's house, you can compare to your friends and others. This is neat, since I can figure out if I have the best of each item yet or not !
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2014 at 2:14 PM
Tagornis
I'll add one comment: someone was searching for Nate's sister without knowing where she is residing even though the player all ready meet her previously.

Why did he forget ? Mainly because NPC doesn't have their name displayed like for the player. It's the case for Nathalie but probably the case for other quest.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 11th 2014 at 5:05 PM
Raymond
just to be certain and diminish future questions, is there only one special new quest satchel reward not related to these trophies.
i.e. the cone hat
referring to http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=8724#48435
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 12th 2014 at 9:48 AM
Joe Gosselin
@Raymond, new quester satchel epic reward, so far people have reported on the wiki to have won the cone hat and a prize of 10 Bush Buck. There's probably other gear prize to win (gotten myself VIP Voucher and VIP token).

Great day for trophy today, go a large trout for fishing, an ancient pot for wacking, another carrot and another centipede for farming.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2014 at 1:17 PM
Last Edited October 15th 2014 at 10:27 AM
jpl77
For the Devs, is there anything, eg runes or trinkets, that will influence the chance of having some of Natalie's antiques drop?

edit: [CNECom][Kittychix]:They do not affect, so no
54 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2014 at 3:57 PM
Michelle Lewis
any news on new islands tried to open a support ticket must be missing something please devs still play everyday several times a day please release new update :)
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2014 at 6:37 PM
Last Edited October 14th 2014 at 6:39 PM
Raymond
can people post the sizes of their trophies here.
i.e. other then the carrot, squid, centipede and either ancient pottery or old fossil), those might be maxed at the achievement values of 6 feet, 12 feet, 128 feet and 50 million years.
so forfuturistic device, huge gold nugget, diamond ring, big trout and the last item which I don't know, what are their limits?
and please, if it's already been mentioned, only mention it again if yours is bigger/better.
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2014 at 7:03 AM
Last Edited October 15th 2014 at 10:29 AM
jpl77
No need to post here Ray, if you have an item, then you can see who has the biggest ones just by clicking on it.

What I'm curious about is how do with get the Lucky Rabbit's Foot?

edit: [CNECom][Kittychix]:Quester's satchel
[CNECom][Kittychix]:Yup, that's the only way to find the lrb
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2014 at 7:31 AM
Raymond
someone got it in a satchel, so it's perhaps rare.
I'm also concerned about a slight issue. If one fishes up a trophy on amicus and gets 2 your inventory shows 2 but you actually only have 1. On the other hand if you fish up one and fish up another one sometime later or somewhere else, the 2 listed in your inventory are actually really 2.
And I have not and will not turn in any until the next zone comes iut. I am not going to waste 9 or 10 or even more large energy packs o the FLUX, no way in flux will i do that. yes flux is hell
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2014 at 9:46 AM
Last Edited October 15th 2014 at 10:28 AM
jpl77
that is because you have turned it in. you can only have 1 item on display, and the only way to get the reward is to turn it in. obviously the better the item, the bigger reward. i can only assume the game logic works so that you can't sort your antiques and turn in the lowest ones, in order, to successfully glitch the reward system to give you large energy packs on every turn in.

edit: [CNECom][Kittychix]:You cannot have more than one specific item of akind at once

[CNECom][Kittychix]:ie, you can have a squid and a trout, but you cannot have two squids at once
677 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2014 at 9:46 AM
Last Edited October 15th 2014 at 9:52 AM
jpl77
btw, i just got the largest gold nugget at 13lbs.

*edit: the sorting doesn't work, I have the largest, but I'm not on the top of the list. I refreshed once and it didn't sort. Does the list have to wait for server reset to sort properly?
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2014 at 12:26 PM
Raymond
each and every first one that I will be turning in WILL give a large energy pack because something, no matter what, is always better then nothing.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2014 at 8:02 AM
Raymond
perhaps the Town Crier should give you a reminder that you have a Trophy to turn.
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 20th 2014 at 10:01 AM
Marci Wilson
Really no need for that, because as you uncover a trophy, you get a huge pop up. If that isn't a reminder to go into town, not sure what is ;)
Lvl 279 "Crazy Cat Lover"
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 11:25 AM
Elizabeth D.
Is there a list of where to find the items. i.e. the centepeid comes from the garden, the gold nugget from bushes etc. I am trying to figure out how to get the rabbits foot and need to know if the fishing items can be found at any fishing spot, or just at your ranch.
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 6th 2014 at 1:10 PM
Raymond
only 4 places, fishing for trout and squid, farming fir centipede, quest satchel for rabbits foot and whacking for everything else.