Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Event: Patriot 2014 Event
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2014 at 2:27 PM
Marci Wilson
Ruth, I ended up buying one... I decided that after thousands upon thousands of energy, it was worth the tokens... granted, I had already bought all of the custom items, so there was really nothing else left to use them for other than snack packs.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2014 at 4:31 PM
Ruth Orozco
Yeah, I may just do that...kinda tired of the event, want to just check in daily till it's over, then get back to my usual amount of play!
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2014 at 4:39 PM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Is there a way to buy the purple fireworks? I still haven't gotten one.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2014 at 4:59 PM
Raymond
yes there is, as one can surmise from the post 2 before yours. Talk to one of those npc's on the left of the event area, it's only 40 event tokens I think. You an get the steak too, and actually even not so rare ones but i hve no idea why anyone, absolutely anyone, would ever need to buy anything other then the rare ones.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2014 at 6:29 PM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Thanks. I've found a couple of steaks, but not that last firework. I thought perhaps the others were talking about having to buy steaks. I saw meat for sale, but not the fireworks. I will check again. Been playing every day. Not sure why it's been so hard to get one.
Lvl 427 "Stash Finder"
172 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2014 at 6:31 PM
Cyndi Buis Jacobs
Got it and am now finished! Thank you!
Lvl 422 "Apprentice Bush Whacker"
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2014 at 3:02 PM
Maryanne Pulliam Cunningham
OK where is the steaks at ? i been re-doing the Fire works thing numerous times and still haven't gotten the steaks ??? says to buy from Butcher , ok where is the Butcher ?
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2014 at 3:16 PM
Ruth Orozco
He's one of the people standing on the left side of the commons event area.
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2014 at 6:11 AM
I know the one that cooks in the Patriotic part of the game , but where to get the 5th item to cook, been playing the dang game for long time and still NO steak ? any place else to get it ? tired of this freakin side game .
593 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2014 at 9:15 AM
Kittychix (Chloe)
There is indeed a meat vendor who works in the event area. He is one of the two guys standing just to the south of the Uncle Sam event vendor, on the far southwest of the event area.
1 Post
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2014 at 10:49 PM
Marie Helm
I just spent Quest tokens for 20 purple fire works twice, thats forty tokens and still got nothing, but lost my tokens, WTF
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2014 at 4:52 AM
DestKitteh
Marie, you need to fire off your fireworks in order for it to count towards your completion. If you have done this, file a support ticket.
252 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2014 at 6:31 AM
I finally got a steak, WHEW . But i think getting the tokens 1 at a time is a little dumb. Having to wait while each once pops up got annoying.
45 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2014 at 9:35 AM
Amber Padgett McCann
Is there a way to determine how many fireworks we have set off and how much meat we have barbecued?
45 Posts
Amber Padgett McCann
Is there a way to determine how many fireworks we have set off and how much meat we have barbecued?
45 Posts
Amber Padgett McCann
Lvl 330 "Pseudo Achiever"
438 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2014 at 12:09 PM
Marci Wilson
I'm glad I was able to purchase the steak, I never did find one :( boo
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2014 at 1:50 PM
Ruth Orozco
Aaaaand, as expected, I purchased the steak then found one an hour later...oh well, at least were no BBs required!