Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Spring Event!

510 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2013 at 6:01 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
The Spring Monkey is here, and needs your help growing spring flowers! Grow flowers, hammers, stars, and multipliers with the Spring Monkey! Event runs until noon PDT Friday, May 17th!

------

Post all comments/questions about the Spring Event here!

262 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2013 at 5:45 AM
Melody October May
OK, I don't get it. My friends are all lined up to be helpers, but none of my plants is harvesting any faster. I clicked to buy my friends for 2 monkey bucks (and confirmed), but still no change. Can you explain the help system in the Spring Event?

324 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2013 at 7:23 AM
Ben Strijker
Your friends "help" increase the odd to double the harvest of the plants you have planted.

In Egg Breaker 2 it was indeed to help decrease the time needed to harvest. But that is in an other forum.

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 4th 2013 at 12:19 AM
Annie Choy
You can add me as a farm hand and I will also help you.
Thanks in advance my link is.
www.facebook.com/annie.choy.54?ref=tn_tnmn

34 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 4th 2013 at 6:23 AM
Rachel Stouwer
It takes 40 hours to grow a large flower plant????? How can you get 1000 in the time the event runs???

14 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 4th 2013 at 2:46 PM
Suzanne Choy
The more farm hands you have the less time it takes for your plants to grow my large plants are down to 1 day 15 hours now. I need more farm friends so you can add me if you like. www.facebook.com/suzanne.choy.3?ref=tn_tnmn

324 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 4th 2013 at 2:54 PM
Ben Strijker
40 hours = 1 day (24 hour) and 16 hours.

So for the 4th time (and second time on this thread) friends do not help decrease the time to grow, but to get double drop (points).

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2013 at 5:14 AM
Adm Shedden
I think growing the small flower plant is the best bet to finish. 6 hours = 2 points at a cost of 12 tokens....the larger plants cost more tokens per point.

262 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 5th 2013 at 2:19 PM
Melody October May
Ben, when you have farm hands, some of your plants double their output. I harvested my plants, and on about half of them, I got twice the # of flowers.

79 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2013 at 1:33 AM
Damah Cat
Sorry if this has already been answered.
It says (I think) that a friend has helped to the end right?
Does that mean you don't have to keep sending daily requests for help?

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2013 at 5:23 AM
Colleen Gillan
That is correct, Damah.

58 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 13th 2013 at 1:36 PM
Naomi Hunt
Could it maybe be that in future "planting" based events we have the item we chose stay as "plantable", like in BW2, instead of into the shop each time?

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2013 at 9:03 AM
Nadine Bonnett
As well as needing to open the shop to buy a new plant each time, I also find that it takes a while for the pop up notices about what you harvested from the previous crop take enough time to clear up that it becomes a real nuisance when trying to purchase new plants as well. I now harvest, go play or do something for a while, then go back to plant new crops once the pop ups seem to have completed their run.

437 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2013 at 10:04 AM
Colleen Gillan
I just continually click on the popups and they clear much quicker that way.

51 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2013 at 6:53 PM
xandryyte - Terri
I have heard from Noemi, while in chat, that plants will not auto harvest or auto complete in this event in EBA...

Would it be possible to get a confirmation or clarification about that so there will be few disappointed players around? :) Thanks!

510 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2013 at 9:37 PM
Noemi Pomerleau
They WILL auto-harvest, if they are matured. If they are not matured by the end of the event, they WILL NOT be harvested.

51 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2013 at 10:06 PM
xandryyte - Terri
Awesome! Thank you, Noemi!

324 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2013 at 2:30 AM
Ben Strijker
Just a small thing I just noticed today (at the end of the event) that the small and medium images are wrong.

small has medium image.
medium has small image.
(for hammers, stars and multiplier)

262 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2013 at 5:24 AM
Melody October May
Devs, I ask that you either allow all planted items to auto-harvest, OR you allow the 24 hours everyone has to use crates for us to harvest plants (and, of course, use crates within that deadline). This would mean no planting at the end. but limited to 24 hours of growth completion.

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2013 at 5:38 AM
JuJuBie
Is there going to be anything for us to do with leftover tokens?