Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Let's Play by DJArts - BETA
Post by Gayle Hammond deleted July 20th 2012 at 8:25 AM
Post by Matthew Pettit deleted July 20th 2012 at 8:25 AM

554 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 20th 2012 at 7:26 AM
Jean Davis
I tried, but there was no one to play with.

Personally, I abhor Battleship, do not like Collapse, and the King's game had someone faded out in the background but the text was all about bacon & grapes.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 20th 2012 at 8:28 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
I have removed some off topic posts. Please use this thread to give feedback in regards to the "Let's Play" games. For other questions or comments please use the appropriate forums / threads.

Thanks.
Post by Adam Thines deleted July 20th 2012 at 9:19 AM
Post by Adam Thines deleted July 20th 2012 at 9:21 AM

307 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 20th 2012 at 8:53 AM
Dave Stone
If a player decide's not play anymore and have a game running, That could that result in the game staying static and never finish. There should be a timer or the option to boot someone.

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 20th 2012 at 9:24 AM
Hi Dave,

Unplayed games expire after 2 weeks, and get removed from your list.
Post by Maryterese Ray deleted July 20th 2012 at 10:48 AM
Post by Shaun O'Malley deleted July 20th 2012 at 10:49 AM

21 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 20th 2012 at 3:06 PM
Kaysee Baldwin
What about having the option of playing with a random person that is ONLINE, or a computer. I'm from Australia and ALL of my friends/ neighbors are in the USA (that I know of) that actually PLAY the game. It would take weeks just to get through one game.

I love the idea though - Thank You and keep up the great work.

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2012 at 5:22 AM
Biljana Talijan
I think Kaysee idea is great, it would solve the problem that you actually can't find someone to play with at the moment. I tried to play, but no one reacted back

258 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2012 at 6:09 PM
Cindy Hefferman
well..Kings question kinda stalls waiting for others to answer if more than one person answering

THIER turn should be THEIR

258 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2012 at 6:10 PM
Cindy Hefferman
this will take too long for energy..can't honestly see this as an option

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 21st 2012 at 6:17 PM
Debbie Wheadon
I'm unable to play any of the new mini games as the games only load first half of screen then cuts off however I was able to see signs that the game seemed to be working otherwise.

Having said this, it could well be a browser problem as I have recently updated Firefox to latest version (14.0.1) and now finding playing EB2 painful..mega slow with screen changes during play doubling over each other and sending/picking up hammer packs the worse.
Post by Dave Stone deleted July 22nd 2012 at 5:09 PM

886 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 22nd 2012 at 10:58 AM
Hi Dave,

What do you mean "Reset"? if you start a game and the other player doesn't play it just sits in the waiting list until it expires. This doesn't stop you from starting new games or effect anything at all.

-David

134 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2012 at 3:17 PM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi All,

Thought that I would post here that we have rolled out an update that allows random matches in 4 in a Row and Panzer Pandas. This should allow those of you that cannot get games going with your friends to give the games a try against a random opponent.

Cheers,
Peter

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 28th 2012 at 7:35 AM
Kim Bennion Machir
Still need to change "Thier turn" to "Their turn."
Notifications aren't working. I have to open the games to see whether my sister has played since my last move.

52 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 2nd 2012 at 7:54 AM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
Just wanted to put a little note :0) I understand what you are try ing to do with these games, something interactive with either friends or new buddies, so putting a computer play option would kinda defeat the purpose, I am sorry that I don't have the patience to play this sort of game so will not get the chance to try out your new offerings, but I do understand what you are going for and that some people do enjoy that type of game :0) Happy day everyone!!