Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
mystic guardians is WAY too much like pokemon
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2011 at 3:11 PM
Teri Von Ende
actually it IS pokemon....gym leaders? badges? evolving creatures? capture discs?
really?......this is a rip off of pokemon...as fun as it is... I suggest a few things change.

1. get rid of the gym leaders and badges.

2. make it a bit more original and ditch the pokemon ripoff aspect.

3. incorpporate a lot more of bushwhacker into the game.

thats just my opinion though.....
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 15th 2011 at 2:51 AM
Claudia King
ahhh, that's why my 7 year old is bugging me daily to play it and got the hang of it so much easier than I did lol
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2011 at 9:18 AM
Dean Stanley
following your suggestions they should simply scrap the game completely, if this game where a person you were critiquing you would have just guestured to all of them. On a similar note, Bushwhacker is more like Bushwhacker maybe they were thinking something like, "let's make a game that will get other people to start playing our stuff, maybe something designed after a kids game like Pokemon instead of Zelda"

Sorry about the rant, I simply feel like your "suggestions" could be a little more constructive, such as how they might change it to be less like pokemon instead of "make it a bit more original and ditch the pokemon ripoff aspect." this is after all an alpha test of the game and they know it will need to be changed, they just don't know for sure how yet.
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 18th 2011 at 11:20 PM
Bonnie Falls
I see a lot more Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy in it than Pokemon. Maybe the guardian idea is a little Pokemon-esque, but the storyline and the way the game is played are NOT.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 19th 2011 at 5:54 PM
Marcus Waldrop
I agree with miss Alexis Thurber