Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Energy clock
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 14th 2011 at 2:46 PM
Chris Boswell
Currently the clock used to give you energy resets back to 5 min. after any action effects energy from attacking an opponent to eating a cookie. If/when you run out of cookies and are one attack away from finishing a battle it is a little discouraging to then have to sit and wait for 5 minutes to do anything.
Most games on Facebook I have played that have a fixed clock that runs constantly regardless of what is going on in the game. I understand that I may still have to wait 5 min sometimes to do one last attack, but I may luck out and only have to wait 10 sec also.
46 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2011 at 3:04 PM
Matteo Meloira
I think this is a good idea, and I personally recommend the implementation...but I'm just another player :P

I could see this being very irritating in the Beta when the jelly beans aren't free :P
157 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 17th 2011 at 9:49 AM
Angele Malo
I think it would be nice if it was a set amount of energy used up to go in the battle, let say 4 energy and that lets you battle away until your done, and it would go up as you get stronger...just sayin' it would be nice, that way you could still play and battle for a little bit.
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2011 at 8:12 AM
Rebecca Beattie
I agree that once you are in a battle that it has some kind of end. Being suspended in battle when energy runs out is annoying.