Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Patriot Event Update!
Lvl 121 "Needs More Energy!"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2012 at 9:45 PM
Irina Antonie
can we use tokes after the event or they disappear?
Lvl 112 "Dispenser of Justice!"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2012 at 9:57 AM
Carlo Pijuan Kintanar
I was wondering about that too. If it will be useful later, I may save them. Otherwise, I'll keep getting picnic baskets.
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2012 at 10:53 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Once the event ends all of your event stuff will no longer have any use, so be sure to use it before noon today! (An update later today will hide any extra stuff you have from your inventory)
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2012 at 12:09 PM
Marleen Larik
Well, that was fun.
253 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2012 at 1:13 PM
Marc Kriguer
drat - I didn't get a chance to play between 9 and noon today, and so I didn't get to buy a bunch of picnic baskets. I knew I wouldn't be finding any more meat/fireworks, but I was somewhat hoping on cashing in the "rewards."

Any chance that next year's event won't reset any remaining patriot points from this year? :-)
Post by Marc Kriguer deleted July 12th 2012 at 1:16 PM
Lvl 143 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2012 at 4:47 PM
John Manek
Thought the BBQ information was a little misleading, possible I misread too, which made it sound like the BBQ would be a useable item. All in all was a fun even considering I just started playing the game and barely managed to get the BBQ with 15 minutes left to spare lol.
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2012 at 3:42 AM
Dengke Sha
woahh nice work john lol!
Lvl 143 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2012 at 5:28 PM
John Manek
Thanks Dengke :) It was a lot of work making sure to get on when full energy and using all the cooking/fireworks then getting all the items right away from the vendor. then realizing after you can trade for the picnic baskets lol. Those baskets were the save of the day.
Lvl 35 "Customizer"
136 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2012 at 9:52 PM
Nicholas Williams
this is not on the topic but will you devs make the bacon event or did it past already?
Lvl 349 "Needs More Energy!"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 15th 2012 at 9:27 AM
Melissa Kidd
I loved the patriotic event (mainly the picnic baskets). I miss getting extra energy, mana, and power every day (and I don't have a lot of friends for energy packs). Oh well. Can't wait for next year!