Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4 5
Patriot Event Update!
Lvl 102 "Professional Monster Hunter"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2012 at 2:19 PM
Ric Raymond Green III
As far as the ribbons go, i think they will be rewarded and the end of the event. All fireworks and food items will be used and the event grounds in the commons area. The picnic basket is available after youve bought all the other items from the event store.
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2012 at 2:20 PM
Clemonde
@ Karolina: you will get those ribbons when the event is over
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2012 at 5:12 PM
Joe Gosselin
event is great, finish both ice cream and firework ones
Is there a new person planned to be added in the blue and white balloons door?
Also does having the downsing trinkets increase the chances to get firework and meat or they have no impact on these items?
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2012 at 8:28 PM
Wayne Bennett
Why are we given event items if we're not participating in the event? Often times, there are events I don't choose to do, yet I am given those items when whacking. This results in me spending more time/energy on my quest.

Please see my other thread posting about changing the payout to only those who opt FOR playing in the event?
Lvl 153 "Swashbuckler"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2012 at 8:30 PM
Shaun Hasler
Wayne, I may be wrong but I usually get the event items as extras. Like getting gold and an event item. So it should be exactly the same as normal..
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2012 at 10:07 PM
Bill Beard
I must admit, this event is more fun than Spring Event was.
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2012 at 11:49 PM
Last Edited June 29th 2012 at 11:50 PM
Karolina Rxyz
Thanks David and Clemens!
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2012 at 12:08 PM
Wayne Bennett
Shaun, I'm not doing the current event, but I am given fireworks & raw food when whacking bushes & monsters. Should I NOT be getting those since I'm NOT participating in the event?

That's my issue.
76 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2012 at 6:14 PM
Last Edited June 30th 2012 at 6:20 PM
Hermione Dubois
Why not participating in the event?

The raw food will get you energy when the bbq chief will cook them, and Im already at more than 50% of it made...

I already bough all the items and that's only in 3 daysh cooking: 10 point

suit you not to participate in the event, but it,s normal you get the items

Each cooking(Need ANY 10 Raw food): 10 points & 10 tokens
Each Firework setting (need 20 of same firework type) 10 points & 10 tokens
Completing Ice Cream quest (need 6X10 ice creams I think) 25 points and 25 tokens
Completing big one Event: 25 points and 25 tokens

Cost of each event item: 30 tokens
Number of token needed 360
So any 31 fireworks/cooking if you did the Big one & ice Cream quests
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2012 at 12:01 AM
Michaela Niedermaier
I have a problem with the big one quest: my inventory says I already have 50 black powder but the quest is still open saying I have 49/50 powder. Any idea how to fix this?
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2012 at 8:40 AM
Stampedelady
got all the house items but where are the clothe items? I have been to everybody in the event and I can only find the rare item sellers..Help please?
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2012 at 8:43 AM
Jaci Tate
@Sandra, the house & personal items are sold by the same person. If you've bought all 12 items from him, then you should have everything.
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2012 at 11:14 AM
Wayne Bennett
Hermione, I think there are too many events & there are some that don't attract my attention. Yes, I know BW2 is new, so I'm going off BW1.
I did enjoy the Halloween & Chrismtas events, but I never participated in the Valentine's Day, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, etc. events. & that was my choice to not play them. & when I didn't do them, I didn't get any items from them. Why shouldn't it remain the same in BW2?

Again, I ask why should it be "normal" for me to get items of an event I'm not doing? Think of it like the repeatable quests from BW1 - don't talk to a particular character looking for something & you won't find those items when you whack.
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2012 at 5:49 PM
Stampedelady
Thanks so much Jaci ... appreciate the info...
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2012 at 7:30 PM
Luna Zoraida
I have enjoyed this event; although I have few suggestions...

* A return button from the event area (like the house has) would be helpful

* When lighting the fire works a nice effect would be if the background darkened with sound effects.

* The picnic basket is awesome I like the variety although purchasing a bunch at one time and having them stored for later use as the power and mana bar fill up quickly, would save having to travel back and forth. (Only available for use through the event)

* Gems included in the picnic basket.

* Multiple purchases, a beaver family would be cool

* There are items in the event area that are not purchasable, the flags, balloons, stars and maple leaf. I would have liked an option to purchase them also... or will they become available next year?

I love the gnomes :)
Thanks for another great event!
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2012 at 1:36 AM
Marleen Larik
I was going to post my feedback, but it is *exactly* the same as Luna's, so ^^
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2012 at 5:10 PM
Ruth Orozco
Is there a way to see (in my profile or somewhere) whether or not I set off the "big" firework? I collected all the materials, but don't remember setting it off or if it was even that memorable. I will admit to whackin' after a few glasses of wine one night *hic*!! So I may just not remember!! ;-}
253 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2012 at 5:23 PM
Marc Kriguer
@Ruth - if you no longer have the "big" firework as a quest (an icon in the top-right corner), then you must have finished it. :-)
Lvl 139 "Customizer"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2012 at 9:43 PM
Shawnda Price
first, I keep seeing posts about a picnic basket? I don't see this in my event . Next, I am trying to see my progress in the patriot event but every time I click on the event link, I get a pop up about bacon event: eat a ton of bacon, have heart attack and die, then get a special gnome for your house. WHAT IS THIS, and why can't I see my patriot stats?
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2012 at 11:09 PM
Luna Zoraida
Hi Shawnda, the picnic basket turns up after you have purchased all the items. As for the bacon text, that turns up due to lag, this link may enlighten you...

http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=4441

For more bacon related threads use the advanced search at the top of the page :)