Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Picnic Fire
Lvl 84 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2012 at 6:41 PM
Chris Lai
I'm liking the through the fire and flames quest reference, if only they had the song playing in background while in the area and on the quest =D.
Lvl 45 "Professional Bush Whacker"
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2012 at 11:17 AM
Heather Chipka
I have a question on this quest. I take it you can only find the buckets of water in that one picnic area? Not in the other areas where you are getting puzzle pieces?
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2012 at 11:42 AM
Norma Thompson
i think so heather ... it says 'from the picnic area' and i am bashing in another area right now and not getting any
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2012 at 2:11 PM
TheMisfits MapleStory
i cannt seem to equipment the fire hat, that i rec'd for doing quest =(
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2012 at 4:37 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Misfits,

Looks like it wasn't giving out the female version of the hat when you won it. We have corrected this and I have updated you with the hat.

-David
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2012 at 11:49 PM
Lottie Mytho
I just completed the quest. I had no idea that I got a hat (and haven't checked to see if I did yet) because an annoyingly large pop up appeared to tell me I'd completed the quest and invite me to share, obscuring the rewards from the chest!

Apparently I also got 250 xp. Where does that go, since I'm at max level? :(
Lvl 330 "Savior of Sanctuary"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 7:02 AM
Mark
Overall, disappointed with the whole picnic fire side quest. Going back and forth to get random sources of water was simply annoying. I've been playing this game forever and really, this just seems poorly though out. Aside from this, the game is great and I have been a loyal player for many years.
Lvl 356 "Little Kid Scarer"
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 7:50 AM
Ced Rick
buckets.. buckets... bottles... waterguns... ballons...
now what ? the Atlantic Ocean ?
I'm bored with that quest.
I could never stand stupid Nate... I have a new reason now.
Lvl 220 "Is Puzzled"
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 8:43 AM
Kat Vickers
dittos what ced rick says, got lucky with the one after the balloons, found 12 with power, then when i went to use another power if i would of choosen the one behind my player i would have been done that one
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 9:33 AM
Hi Guys,

We have doubled the rate items in the picnic fire zone drop. There was some misunderstanding here on how hard the area was intended to be when the initial rates were set.

-David
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 10:09 AM
Elizabeth Brown
What a total waste of time. The treasure ONLY had xp and I am at max. I really wish I would have known that and saved the quest for the next expansion. Had we at least been able to find the water, etc in flux, then I could have been working towards something, rather than working at nothing. I used over 100 friend helps on this. I really could have put all that energy to better use. Why not give us gold instead of xp when we are at max, like in BW1?
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 10:15 AM
Elizabeth Brown
Oh, I just checked my inventory and found the firewoman's hat. How sexist is that? Is the fire"man"'s hat different?
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 10:49 AM
Debbie Johnson
My fireman hat has dissapeared? its not in my inventory now? thanks
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 11:07 AM
Hi Debbie,

Do you mean you can't select it in the hat selector? Or do you mean it isn't showing in your inventory below? because it was never suppose to show in the inventory, no hats do. But it should show up the selector. If it doesn't open a ticket and we can fix that for you.

Hi Elizabeth, All the hats in game have a male and female version of them. This is because they are positioned differently on the avatars and have different hair.

-David
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 12:08 PM
Debbie Johnson
its now not showing up in inventory thank you David
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 12:11 PM
Debbie Johnson
where do i go to open ticket?
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 12:16 PM
Debbie Johnson
I finally found where to open ticket
Lvl 45 "Professional Bush Whacker"
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 1:35 PM
Last Edited June 8th 2012 at 1:37 PM
Heather Chipka
OMG this quest is never ending. It would be one thing if I could wack the areas I was already working on but this is an area that is worthless and it goes on and on. I am done with this quest. I don't mean I finished it, I am just quitting it. No telling how many more things I will have to find. I have very few friends who give me energy anyway so now I guess I will wait till tomorrow to move back to where I was before. What a waste.
Lvl 400 "Jackpot Winner"
188 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 7:45 PM
Shelagh Conroy
I agree Heather, this is the stupidest quest ever and the reward for all the frustration is not worth it
Lvl 280 "Master Trainer"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2012 at 8:51 PM
Darlene Broderick
david..the hat has disappeared..like she said and it was not in the hat selector...in was in the items inventory......i really would like the dang thing back..i worked for it,,,thanks...