184 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 1:03 AM
Clemonde
for me, it has been the same so far
Lvl 54 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
46 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 9:41 AM
Edward Paul McGee
As has been mentioned the spot by the waterfall has an item that looks like a sailors hat when you fish it up but a diving helmet while it is in your inventory. So are people getting a diving hat at the place by the sawmill or is that just confusion over the sailor hat?
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 9:55 AM
Clemonde
it's "just" a mix up :)

Captain's Hat > Scuba Helmet

Scuba Helmet > Captain's Hat
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 2:06 PM
Last Edited June 1st 2012 at 2:08 PM
Jean Davis
I haven't seen the Diving Helmet, but one of my buddies is wearing a Captain's Hat she got at the Falls. I spent 160 bait & got nothing there...lol
Lvl 440 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 5:00 PM
Sarah Bye
So are there 2 customization items at each fishing hole? So far I've only got the Fishing Bowl from the 1st area with Steve.
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2012 at 2:15 AM
Jean Davis
Don't know about ya'll, but tonight when I was fishing in the Falls, my hat turned to a purple hat (like the Pink Hat) & my clothes all turned purple. When my pole was out of the water, I had my green fishing hat back on. Same thing was happening when I changed zones or passed people, and while I was playing in the Flux - every few whacks.

Another thing I noticed was that my cheap energy bait gave me more gold & my cheap valuable bait gave me more energy.
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2012 at 6:27 AM
Cindy VanBrocklyn
I just started doing the fishing. Does anyone notice if one bait is better then the other to get the important treasures like the fish bowl?
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2012 at 5:15 PM
Jean Davis
Not really, Cindy. I started out using the cheapest baits & got the CIs. Think it may have alot to do with patience while fishing.
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2012 at 4:24 AM
Cindy VanBrocklyn
Thank you Jean working on the flux so fishing will wait for a few days
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2012 at 10:32 PM
deblev53
So far I've gotten the Captains hat and stuffed fish from the spot by the sawmill, nothing yet from Steve, and the fishing rod, pole? at the falls.
Jean as I run through different fields my character keeps flashing every 8 or 9 steps in and out of the purple hat and wooden sword to the captains hat and fishing sword, which I dressed her in. It's keeping me amused for the moment, LoL.
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2012 at 11:36 PM
Last Edited June 3rd 2012 at 11:38 PM
Jean Davis
Steve - green Fishing Hat, Fishing Bowl

Lumber Mill - Wall Fish, Captain's Hat (shows diving helmet)

Falls - Fishing Sword, Diver's Helmet (show captain's hat)

yqw Cindy...working on my 7th puzzle now since I maxed out this last update...ugh
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2012 at 9:13 PM
1Pyxie
Not sure I like the fishing. Not sure it's worth spending gold on.
I will issue a warning NOT to fish if your connection is not 100% stable. Last night I lost at least 3 "fish" when my connection stalled. I was waiting for it to jump up and it stalled. The next thing I know I get the missed a fish message - it never jumped up.
Lvl 300 "Diamond Finder"
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2012 at 8:42 PM
Toni McChargue
Jean, your fishing list is correct, I've gotten all the things and used the worm to fish in all the spots...Haven't gotten to the flax yet, been doing the fire in the new area.