Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Secret bonus area 5
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2012 at 8:25 PM
deblev53
Hi. I've completed the secret bonus area 5 some time ago, but still can't actually find a way to get to the chest as it is sitting on a tier. I go everyday and spend a few frustrating minutes backtracking etc., but am stuck and probably just missing the spot to access it. Can anyone help please, pulling my hair out. :(
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2012 at 9:29 PM
Luna Zoraida
Hi Debbie, There are two gates you can walk through, go through the second gate after entering the area and follow the path around - full screen may help...
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2012 at 1:15 PM
deblev53
Hi Luna, thanx so much for your help but I've been trying both gates all along and still can not get on that tier. It is the most frustrating part of the game for me and to save my sanity am going to give up. Thanx again.
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2012 at 8:02 PM
Luna Zoraida
No no you cant give up, there is treasure to be had! Have you followed the path all the way around, it's quite long and almost maze like, press F for full screen so you can see it easier... Good luck :)
Lvl 400 "Expert Trainer"
28 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2012 at 9:19 PM
Tanya
I had a hard time at first too. It goes down, to the right, up, down, left, then up. Just click everywhere on the ledge your on.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2012 at 9:42 PM
deblev53
Okay ladies, I have tried everything, up, down, left, right, north, south, east, west and ran in circles most of the time and still can't find any way to get on that ledge. I don't know if I'm dumber than I thought or what, but I can not get to that chest. I truly thank you both for the help, but unless the devs send me a detailed map,(as if, LoL,) I now give up.
Lvl 300 "Nate's Apprentice"
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2012 at 12:55 AM
Claudia King
Debbie, I can't get to it either. I've been trying everything, been walking around in circles etc.
Lvl 339 "Pro Egg Designer"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2012 at 1:02 AM
Last Edited May 27th 2012 at 1:09 AM
Paul Hidding
Debbie, just for you then after some cut and paste:

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt3/laoena/BW-SecretArea5-1.jpg
Lvl 300 "Nate's Apprentice"
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2012 at 1:06 AM
Last Edited May 27th 2012 at 1:08 AM
Claudia King
ohh I finally made it.

trying to explain it, it's not so easy.
You go through the left one of the 2 wooden poles that form the gate, (not the one you used to go to the secret area) then go left, past that rock with a flower/ lil bush, then all the way down to a large rock in the middle of the path, the right (follow the path below the rock with the purple flower) all the way to the end. then up until you see a little rock with bushes/plants, there you turn right (there's brown markings on the ground, almost like a small f) then up all the way until the screen ends. then turn right and go all the way down until you hit some more rocks with purple flowers.
then all the way to the left until you see the grass, there's a small gap where you have to walk through so you actually can go to the grass patch. walk all up along the grass, til you see the trees , walk towards them and follow the path (brown markings) until you see the gap in the ledge and then you can get to the chest..
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2012 at 3:05 AM
deblev53
Hi Paul. Thanx so very much for going to all that trouble. Once I looked at your picture and saw the arrows following the brown parts, it made sense. For some reason the brown parts never entered my mind. I don't think that anyone could explain it without showing, I honestly made up my mind it wasn't going to be. All the others were so simple and then they do this bit. Again thanx from the bottom of my heart. :)
@Claudia, you're so right it just doesn't make sense when someone tries to explain this one, but thanx for trying. I love he way everyone helps each other. Happy gaming to you all and thanx again. :)
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2012 at 3:07 AM
deblev53
P.S. to Paul. I love the happy face on the chest, LoL. :)
Lvl 400 "Honorary Leprechaun"
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2012 at 6:47 PM
Veda Funk
Can someone tell me how to get into this area; I can't find it; and it is frustrating me that I can't find the darn thing. Yes I have looked at the WIKI photo and still can't find the darn thing. Thanks for any and all help.
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 2:58 PM
Debbie Johnson
Is the chest worth going after ? LOL i stumbled into area looking for more fishing spots lol if chest just has coins i just might skip it lol I can't also seem to get into the wiki? any ideas ?? Thanks happy whacking!!
Lvl 99 "Gem Collector"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 7:00 PM
Amanda B
the chests are always worth getting =p it's all part of the fun! I went for a walk around the map in this area and guessed where the chest would show up before I even started doing the puzzle. Follow the dirt trail =D
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 11:34 PM
Last Edited May 30th 2012 at 12:08 AM
deblev53
Hi Veda. I got so much help that I decided to try to help you..I assume you're at the dig where there is 1 guy 1 girl, 3 roped off areas and some crates and pottery. From there walk on the dirt almost until it turns left, then turn right & walk on the grass and flowers, you'll pass 4 trees and find 2 fence posts covered in berries and flowers, that is your gate. I honestly hope it makes sense. Good luck. :)
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2012 at 3:16 AM
Veda Funk
Thank you to everyone that has tried to help me. Now to confess; the DUHH moment; you can't find an area if you aren't in it yet. So; since I an just starting in the right area; I know with everyone's hints I won't have any trouble finding secret area 5. Thank you Debbie and everyone else for trying to help a person that is having a major senior moment.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2012 at 4:42 AM
deblev53
Aw Veda, my days seem to be filled with those lately, but they come with age and I figure we're allowed a few a day, LoL. Good luck! :)
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2012 at 8:40 AM
Debbie Johnson
Debbie L ok i also cannot get to the chest in secret 5 area ,lol but then i had a hell of a time finding the wiki also lol
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2012 at 2:01 PM
Veda Funk
Debbie Johnson; if you go and click on the link that Paul Hidding has posted above it shows a map to get to the treasure.
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 10:16 AM
Debbie Johnson
Thank you Veda very much i'm still at wits end i'll try it TYVM