Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
INVITE FRIENDS TO PASS OBSTACLES
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 3:02 PM
Bernie Bernstone
yes you are.. the bonus is being able to play the game...
1 Post
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 7:29 AM
Geri Curzon
if the adding friends to progress carries on I for one will carry on by no longer playing the game, for personnel reasons I donot add just anybody to my friend list especially just to play a game I would rather not bother with the game
Lvl 425 "Always Questing"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 3:19 PM
LiaT
I'm sorry. I have to agree. I have gone as far in the game as I can go without someone accepting my friend invite. Most my old bush wacker 1 friends stopped playing any facebook games and some even have left facebook because of the constant changing privacy issues. I continued 2 games, restaurant city ans bush wacker because it was fun without requiring friends, though having the did help. There was never a time in 1 where I absolutely had nothing I could do unless friends helped.
Lvl 425 "Always Questing"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 3:29 PM
LiaT
On the other hand I think the time of facebook games is on it's way out due to public irritation (so sad they are killing the golden goose) and I've often thought I would pay for an up-datable version of this game on my computer or the Wii. I bet it would even sell to the same crowd as animal crossing.
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2012 at 12:37 PM
Katie Bagwell
I agree with everyone. It isn't fair to make us have to friend request people. None of my friends played the first game so I couldn't get in the friend fields or whatever they are called. If you want to try something else for the request make it where you have to complete every puzzle for the field before it opens up. I of course didn't know you would need to open something after every field and spent what bush bucks I had on energy just so I could keep playing. I love the game but I will not continue if this problem doesn't change. I am sorry
Lvl 220 "Is Puzzled"
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 30th 2012 at 9:27 PM
Kat Vickers
I hate needing friends to advance also, sometimes i run out of energy the night before, needing one or 2 puzzle pieces to open the next area and boom oh look i can't move on until so many people help me.
I like BW because well it had an area you needed friends to get into, the friend zone did not hinder actual game play.
thankfully i finally found the 2 secret areas , so i won't have to worry about the friend zone until i finish those.
Lvl 152 "Dispenser of Justice!"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2012 at 12:30 PM
Roy M Brownlee
They won't change it because it makes them Money. People are to Greedy.
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2012 at 10:00 PM

I agree and would love to add and be added if anyone wants to add me!!
Lvl 14 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2012 at 10:34 AM
Andy Graham
Yep. I think I'm gonna' be removing/blocking this app because of this. I don't mind so much the extra areas in BW1 requiring friends because 1) they weren't necessary areas, and 2) I already had a number of friends playing on their own accord so I didn't have to pester my friends w/ invites. But I'll probably be removing this game shortly, even if more friends do suddenly start playing. Good job, DJ Arts! Going from one of my favorite developing teams to a Zygna wannabe!
Lvl 45 "Professional Bush Whacker"
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2012 at 11:43 AM
Heather Chipka
Oh well. I am as far as I can go. It's a shame but I am not going to add random people to be able to play the game in order for them to open gates so that I can progress. It's a shame when a good game goes bad.
Lvl 117 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2012 at 2:12 PM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi All,

Thought I would drop in here and mention we have made an update and you can now reuse people to open gates. Each time they help fill a spot you have to wait 2 days and then you can use them again.

Cheers,
Peter
Lvl 45 "Professional Bush Whacker"
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2012 at 3:56 PM
Heather Chipka
Yay. At least in 2 days I will be able to move on.