Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 57 - January 5th, 2022
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2022 at 3:36 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

Hope your Holiday was great. I would like the option to sell useless event items bought through the vendor that I will never use, mostly because can't buy more of them or because they're completely useless, such as the Yeti Poop and other items that can't buy more of.

Many of the ranch items we consider trophies of sorts, which is why I'm hesitant to let you get rid of them. I believe the T.A.R.D.I.S. Shed Storage was added to address this, letting you instead stow away those ranch items so they're not cluttering up your ranch inventory.

And Yeti Poop is a rare and prized commodity, found in rare ice biomes! You're lucky you found just one! XD
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2022 at 3:39 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Elsastar96 wrote:

There are so many areas that don't have a fishing hole, so how about a portable fishing hole? It would allow us to fish from anywhere that had a water source, whether it be a lake, a river or a pond. It would be great to be able to complete daily's, improve on tallies(for achievements), replenish energy or simply take a break from whacking without having to return to an area that has a fishing hole.

Interesting suggestion, and I do see the appeal. However, we intend to limit the number of fishing holes available, as we associate them with unique items to find, making discovering a fishing hole an interesting experience.

A future quality of life improvement I'm looking to add is a customizeable teleport location you can set to anywhere you've been. With this you could set it to a favourite fishing spot!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2022 at 3:43 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
forgingaheart wrote:

oh man, that idea of a portable fishing hole so reminds me of the looney tunes cartoons where the coyote uses portable holes to try and trap the road runner. i love it.

i like the idea of having some new years quests at the end of the Christmas event, not sure i want to see Christmas and new years be separate events i think i would rather do a gentle segue one from the other as most people tend to do naturally from one to the other. after all there is already these gentle segues from Hanukkah to Festivus to Christmas to Kwanzaa to New Years. now that being said, yes i also would love to have some New Years decor, i love balloons.

speaking of celebrations, yes lets have a mini event for the queen, would be so cool

Good point about the other celebrations touched on during the Christmas event! I'll take that into consideration.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2022 at 3:43 PM
WhackedCrafter
It took 610 casts to get just the one. As I said, "option" to sell. I use my T.A.R.D.I.S. to put inventory items in that I will be using for event decorating. Which brings me to another question. How is the consideration of having the qty. field added to our inventory and T.A.R.I.S. so don't have to click 200+ times to move tiles from inventory to T.A.R.D.I.S.?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2022 at 3:44 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
mshellgirl1969 wrote:

Hey Nick, welcome back. Hope your Christmas was happy and bright. May the New Year bring you and the misses many blessings. I have a question, when is the new content coming out or do you have an idea of when??

Thank you! Yours as well.
I don't have a set date for the Endless Flux at this point. I'm putting together the Nate's Birthday event before I resume work on it.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2022 at 3:45 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
TheCatWhispurrer wrote:

I just hope you can find time to look at the support ticket I sent in.

I'm still getting through the ticket backlog from the holidays. I will get to yours eventually! Sorry for the wait.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2022 at 3:47 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

It took 610 casts to get just the one. As I said, "option" to sell. I use my T.A.R.D.I.S. to put inventory items in that I will be using for event decorating. Which brings me to another question. How is the consideration of having the qty. field added to our inventory and T.A.R.I.S. so don't have to click 200+ times to move tiles from inventory to T.A.R.D.I.S.?

Thank you for the feedback on the Tardis. I'll take that into consideration.

I'm considering adding the quantity field to the ranch store and inventory for the next quality of life update!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2022 at 3:54 PM
WhackedCrafter
Well, appreciate the "consideration". Have a good day.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 5th 2022 at 4:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

The next Bush Whacker Weekly stream will be at a new time! Next week, Tuesday January 11th at 3:30 PM Pacific! Hope to see you then :D