Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 55 - December 8th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2021 at 12:51 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday December 8th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2021 at 1:05 PM
AquireWhite
Since it's nearing the Holiday season, some have already started (Hanukkah(

What are your holiday wishes Nick and Georgia?
What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas? (if you celebrate)
94 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2021 at 3:10 PM
Vegan1964
Is it possible to have new adventures in old lands? Additional tasks in Cloudland or Mermaid City. Jurassic Park had various reboots, how about new adventures in Cretaceous Park? Maybe once we hit a certain level (450 or up?)we could unlock new content. Maybe chasing a villain back through all of the areas we have already been to? There were some fun areas that I never get back to. I thought there could have been more done with Port Blackwood and Pompeii.
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2021 at 3:38 PM
Eliz
Yes! It would be great to use older areas... I always wondered why Port Blackwood has a TP, but Rocksmasher, Michin Fishin lake and Derringers don't. Clearly something else was meant for Port Blackwood that never materialized
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2021 at 10:43 PM
FishyIsUnique
Just make sure to add a puzzle to any area that whacking is to be done... Otherwise, it gets a tad monotonous, yet I'm still oddly entertained... Like popping bubble wrap. (Yeah, I'm going to go take more Ritalin)
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 7:37 AM
irishpat04
Is there an easy way for you to alert us when someone has helped our crops? I think that you can hover over each plot to see if there has been a help but I rarely remember to do that before I harvest the crops. I feel bad that someone has helped with a crop and I haven't thanked them or helped their crops. This may have been mentioned before but I can't seem to find anything in the search. Thanks
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 12:00 PM
Last Edited December 8th 2021 at 1:48 PM
Russel Denton
here is a few idea's i have

1- this i have given a bit of thought about, it's about rune making where we use the luck spheres, so basically when we run out of luck spheres we are stuck , and particularly when we don't have BB'S, so i was thinking what else we could use to help use make runes when we run out of luck spheres, and i thought of using our gems if we have excess of them...heres how the gems would go luck wise like the sphere's do

Agate - 10%
Aquamarine - 20%
Citrine - 30%
Topaz - 40%
Sapphire - 50%
Ruby - 60%
Jade - 70 %
Moonstone - 80%
Emerald - 90%
Diamond - 100%

2- could we have a way to find out who we sent/send gifts too so we don't send a player another one unless it is intentional

3- could we increase the helps we have to help players on their farms/ranch perhaps

4-the ability to gift VIP vouchers to other players, if we have excess of them

Happy to hear folks thoughts
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 2:49 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Ty for fixing the forum issue nick if anyone else is having issues logging in open a ticket ive also changed my password.
Since russ forgot my ?? ill post it here even tho u answerd it nick.

So im guessing the endless flux gona be delayed till next year.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 3:02 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 3:08 PM
mlmcc52
How about a filter on the Crop Research to filter out max level crops
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 3:12 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
AquireWhite wrote:

Since it's nearing the Holiday season, some have already started (Hanukkah(

What are your holiday wishes Nick and Georgia?
What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas? (if you celebrate)

Georgia's wish is for more people to get vaccinated to keep others safe!

I second that, as it will help everyone better relax and get some well deserved TLC this holiday break.

But also, I hope Santa will bring me a time-capsule so I can finish all the projects and games and goals I've been wanting time for XD I don't need more things.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 3:16 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

Is it possible to have new adventures in old lands? Additional tasks in Cloudland or Mermaid City. Jurassic Park had various reboots, how about new adventures in Cretaceous Park? Maybe once we hit a certain level (450 or up?)we could unlock new content. Maybe chasing a villain back through all of the areas we have already been to? There were some fun areas that I never get back to. I thought there could have been more done with Port Blackwood and Pompeii.

This is a very cool idea, and I've heard different suggestions for similar things over the years. I might consider something like this once the Flux Dungeon, Explorer's League, and Alchrafter Certification systems/quests are all done!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 3:16 PM
WhackedCrafter
when are you going to turn our ranches into the white cra¿?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 3:19 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
irishpat04 wrote:

Is there an easy way for you to alert us when someone has helped our crops? I think that you can hover over each plot to see if there has been a help but I rarely remember to do that before I harvest the crops. I feel bad that someone has helped with a crop and I haven't thanked them or helped their crops. This may have been mentioned before but I can't seem to find anything in the search. Thanks

I feel like at some point you would see a marker go to each of the crops a friend helped when you entered the ranch, but not sure what became of it. A popup list of friends who've helped since you last visited might be a better solution anyways! I'll note it down.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 3:20 PM
Last Edited December 8th 2021 at 3:21 PM
WhackedCrafter
I love mimcc52's idea.

I would love to search PAGAS just for Gen eggs not hatched/bought instead of going through all the pets, clicking on each one not had before, to read if it is a Gen Pet. Yes know can set queue to Premium, but still have to go and click through them all.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 3:25 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Russel Denton wrote:

here is a few idea's i have

1- this i have given a bit of thought about, it's about rune making where we use the luck spheres, so basically when we run out of luck spheres we are stuck , and particularly when we don't have BB'S, so i was thinking what else we could use to help use make runes when we run out of luck spheres, and i thought of using our gems if we have excess of them...heres how the gems would go luck wise like the sphere's do

Agate - 10%
Aquamarine - 20%
Citrine - 30%
Topaz - 40%
Sapphire - 50%
Ruby - 60%
Jade - 70 %
Moonstone - 80%
Emerald - 90%
Diamond - 100%

2- could we have a way to find out who we sent/send gifts too so we don't send a player another one unless it is intentional

3- could we increase the helps we have to help players on their farms/ranch perhaps

4-the ability to gift VIP vouchers to other players, if we have excess of them

Happy to hear folks thoughts

1) Interesting idea. I think the farthest we'd go with this would be to let you buy Luck Spheres for a very high cost of Gems. We don't want to intrude too much on the Alchemy Token items though.

2) Where/How would you expect to look up who you sent gifts to? Like some kind of gift outbox?

3) With how many friends players can have, I'm not sure it makes sense to increase the number of helps each individual friend can give. But I'll note this down to consider.

4) A VIP Voucher would make a nice gift, certainly! I'll note it down to consider.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 3:27 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Matthew Kliparchuk wrote:

Ty for fixing the forum issue nick if anyone else is having issues logging in open a ticket ive also changed my password.
Since russ forgot my ?? ill post it here even tho u answerd it nick.

So im guessing the endless flux gona be delayed till next year.

You're welcome! Thanks for mentioning the solution here!

Yes, I won't likely have the Endless Flux ready this year. Hopefully soon in the new year!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 3:34 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
mlmcc52 wrote:

How about a filter on the Crop Research to filter out max level crops

Something like this has been suggested numerous times before, and it's on my list to consider for a future Quality of Life update!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 3:35 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

when are you going to turn our ranches into the white cra¿?

If you have the Default ranch style equipped, you should already have snow on your ranch!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2021 at 3:38 PM
WhackedCrafter
Ok, haven't logged in today. Now will know how or if going to decorate or not. The "s" word makes it more difficult.