Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 52 - November 17th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2021 at 4:05 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

It would be nice to be able to get the older event items with Gold and/or Gems... ie... the Mosaic pieces and Ranch items for instance, instead of Bush Bucks

I get the desire to be able to use your other currencies. I'll take it into consideration.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2021 at 4:06 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Eliz wrote:

Hi Nick,
I don't have a major issue returning to hubs/commons with completed requests. I would, however, appreciate knowing what is in the egg before travelling back to the Commons and only then finding out that it is not something I need. Maybe Misty (or her designate) can meet us in the field when we find an egg and we can accept/reject right on the spot. If rejected, we move on but if accepted, we follow Misty back to the stable to accept the first egg hatching quest.

This is a fairly common request, and it's already on my list to consider for a future update.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2021 at 4:07 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

Nick, on mlmcc52 question on egg trading, why couldn't it be like how we send gift baskets? That's a player-player. Because I have over 100 useless eggs would LOVE to give to someone else.

That's true! That method would work, sure. I might have an alternative use for your surplus pet eggs for the prospective Zoo update as well.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2021 at 4:09 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

so is stream canceled, again? and there isn't a coloring page released?

Bush Whacker Weekly is cancelled for Codename's 24 hour Extra Life charity stream. At the moment we don't have a colouring sheet available, but we'll get one when we resume Bush Whacker Weekly. Thanks for your patience! Tune in to the charity stream if you can!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2021 at 4:11 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

All of us here at Codename Entertainment hope to see you in at our Extra Life charity stream, going from 8 AM Friday to 9 AM Saturday! Tune it on our Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/cnegames

Ta ta for now!
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2021 at 4:23 PM
Eliz
I know that you are probably gone, Nick, but I just want to point out that some players do not have excess eggs. Since I am an original player and always completed each gen as they came out, I have never received extra eggs in satchels, except once as a glitch. Were we to be able to have advantages from our egg stash, some of us would be left out.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2021 at 4:53 PM
WhackedCrafter
Eliz I have been playing almost 10 yrs, and have all the Gen Eggs that,aren't rare. I CONSTANTLY get past generation eggs, no matter how many I haven't hatched. As of now,last count, I have over 100 eggs, 2/3 are duplicates of 2 or more not hatched, but every single egg in my stash I have hatched at least once. I quit hatching past eggs, 3 yrs ago,hoping they will cap out. Hasn't happened yet.
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2021 at 9:53 PM
mlmcc52
Whacked - my understanding is once yo have hatched 2 (and have them in possession) you won't get that egg again in a satchel or as a reward. Didn't think you could have 2 of the same egg in your possession
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2021 at 10:59 AM
Last Edited November 18th 2021 at 11:24 AM
Flybaby
Speaking from my own personal experience, I keep one of each egg, and one of each hatched pet from past generations in my inventory, and I have had no problems with duplicates.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 18th 2021 at 10:02 PM
WhackedCrafter
As I said, other than the rare eggs that you buy from Pagas, with higher DNA, I have every single Gen Egg Hatched and the Pet it Hatched into. I have every single unhatched egg in my stash of every single Gen. And of these unhatched eggs every single one is duplicated, some have unhatched eggs and I continue to get duplicates no matter what. So, I would like to get rid of them or give away because they're useless to me.