Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 46 - October 6th, 2021
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2021 at 10:59 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday October 6th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2021 at 11:35 AM
Vegan1964
I know this has been asked before, but when will the Explorers' League store open up?
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2021 at 1:06 PM
AquireWhite
In Regards to helping friends crops....

When someone goes on vacation and has crops planted; if they are gone 4 days and you use 5 helps each day.

When they return, do they benefit from all 20 or just the last 5?
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2021 at 3:37 PM
Last Edited October 4th 2021 at 3:38 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Hey vegan nick mentioned it will open with the final explorers legue chain.
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2021 at 2:09 PM
Last Edited October 6th 2021 at 1:33 PM
Joyce
For next year's Halloween event can we
1. Add a Mummy shirt (or cape with matching colored shirt) and gloves.
2. Add a Dracula mask with big vampire teeth.
3. Add a mask for a scared, screaming person (big eyes, raised eyebrows, open mouth, etc). Or a way to customize the mouth although I think that might be too small.

Would also like some fog.
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 4:01 AM
Elsastar96
An idea for a new achievement.

Use all of your energy and have the bar read 0...not an easy thing to do! There is mostly always a tally there.

Do this x amount of times for a new title..."I'm bushed!"

Bushed meaning tired...no energy.
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 9:06 AM
Last Edited October 6th 2021 at 9:07 AM
linkisthehero
Apologies if this has been asked before, but are there any plans to add more items to more Amicus Isle merchants like the Botanist or the Optometrist? The new items added for the other merchants were great, btw!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 11:53 AM
Last Edited October 6th 2021 at 1:37 PM
Russel Denton
I have a few questions and idea's

1- i dont know if this already occurs when leveling pets without the use of pet treats but when your pet is at the last 100-50xp to the next level and then you hand in a quest to the pagas guy which gives about 125 xp for the pet, does the excess xp that does not get used rollover to the next level or not and if not can it happen perhaps

2- i was thinking for the next new zone it could be underwater , and for a customisation items we could whack up a snork breathing thing , its froma tv show called THE SNORKS...https://comics.ha.com/itm/animation-art/color-model/the-snorks-14-character-master-color-model-size-comparison-cel-hanna-barbera-1984-/a/7216-63345.s

3- i suggested last weeks Q/A about trying to signify the native indians, and someone suggested an orange shirt but we already have a orange shirt, so maybe a shirt that signifies the native indians perhaps.....happy to hear folks thoughts
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 1:17 PM
AquireWhite
With the success of the Alchrafter Runification Certification, has there been any thought about creating any other certifications?

I, personally, could really use lessons on using mount feed and DNA (PAGAS).
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 1:37 PM
Last Edited October 6th 2021 at 1:39 PM
Joyce
Russ - How about a cape with an Indian design? A little more room to work with maybe. Could be a little longer like a blanket.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 2:02 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 2:03 PM
Last Edited October 6th 2021 at 2:11 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

I know this has been asked before, but when will the Explorers' League store open up?

There's one or two more parts in the Explorer's League series, and I'm planning to open up the store after those, as Matthew Kliparchuk mentioned.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 2:08 PM
WhackedCrafter
The Relics Quest needs an ! over it, like the other ones have when it spawns while whacking. I have wanted to say this before, but forgot to.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 2:10 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
AquireWhite wrote:

In Regards to helping friends crops....

When someone goes on vacation and has crops planted; if they are gone 4 days and you use 5 helps each day.

When they return, do they benefit from all 20 or just the last 5?

To my knowledge, the crops remember all the helps they get, however each person can only help a crop one time, and each crop can only have a maximum of 10 helps. The helps are "redeemed" when the owner harvests the crop.

To specifically answer your question, they benefit from all 20.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 2:16 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Joyce wrote:

For next year's Halloween event can we
1. Add a Mummy shirt (or cape with matching colored shirt) and gloves.
2. Add a Dracula mask with big vampire teeth.
3. Add a mask for a scared, screaming person (big eyes, raised eyebrows, open mouth, etc). Or a way to customize the mouth although I think that might be too small.

Would also like some fog.

Very cool ideas here, Joyce! Thanks for sharing. I'll note them down for Georgia to consider for next year.

Regarding the Fog, there is a Gas Cloud ranch item that looks like fog, if that helps.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 2:18 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Elsastar96 wrote:

An idea for a new achievement.

Use all of your energy and have the bar read 0...not an easy thing to do! There is mostly always a tally there.

Do this x amount of times for a new title..."I'm bushed!"

Bushed meaning tired...no energy.

That's a fun achievement idea! I'll note it down to consider for a future update.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 2:19 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
linkisthehero wrote:

Apologies if this has been asked before, but are there any plans to add more items to more Amicus Isle merchants like the Botanist or the Optometrist? The new items added for the other merchants were great, btw!

We're always looking for more item suggestions for the various merchants and stores! Let us know if you've got any for those particular merchants.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 2:24 PM
Last Edited October 6th 2021 at 2:24 PM
Flybaby
Nick do you have a start date for the Halloween Event?

FYI: just a note about the Gas Cloud for those who may not be aware ...
It can be rotated for different colors. Very Cool
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 2:26 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Russel Denton wrote:

I have a few questions and idea's

1- i dont know if this already occurs when leveling pets without the use of pet treats but when your pet is at the last 100-50xp to the next level and then you hand in a quest to the pagas guy which gives about 125 xp for the pet, does the excess xp that does not get used rollover to the next level or not and if not can it happen perhaps

2- i was thinking for the next new zone it could be underwater , and for a customisation items we could whack up a snork breathing thing , its froma tv show called THE SNORKS...https://comics.ha.com/itm/animation-art/color-model/the-snorks-14-character-master-color-model-size-comparison-cel-hanna-barbera-1984-/a/7216-63345.s

3- i suggested last weeks Q/A about trying to signify the native indians, and someone suggested an orange shirt but we already have a orange shirt, so maybe a shirt that signifies the native indians perhaps.....happy to hear folks thoughts

1) I'm fairly certain the surplus XP goes towards your pets next level.

2) That's an interesting idea! I've never seen the show The Snorks, but they seem fitting for an underwater area, certainly.

3) We'd add an appropriate Orange Shirt Day graphic to the front of an orange shirt were we to add one, which would differentiate it from our existing orange shirt. I agree that adding some kind of appropriate representation would be very cool!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2021 at 2:27 PM
Flybaby
Just a thought for a future theme that hasn't been done before...
How about an Outer Space theme?