Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 45 - September 29th, 2021
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2021 at 2:14 PM
Flybaby
Good question TCW.

It gives me an idea Nick ... coconuts would be a great ranch item to use around the palm trees on our ranch/island
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2021 at 2:17 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
TheCatWhispurrer wrote:

Suggestion for a future pet: Horseshoe Crab. For a future Mount: Hover Board, like the one from Back to the Future 2; unless this one already exists, haven't look at the listing of mounts in a long time. And maybe even the flying steam locomotive from Back to the Future 3. Just ideas to share on the mounts, but would really like to see a Horseshoe Crab pet sometime.

The Horseshoe crab is already on our suggestions list, so we'll see if Georgia will draw us one.

We've got a Silver Surfboard, but nothing like the one from Back to the Future 2! I'll add that and the Flying Steam Locomotive to our suggestions list.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2021 at 2:21 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Nick,
BTW, did you have a chance to see my ticket about what appears to be a glitch regarding the new hair colors not working on the mannequins?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2021 at 2:29 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Russel Denton wrote:

i have a few idea's/suggestions and queries

1- firstly thank you for the new stuff for the merchants etc, i noticed a little minor detail.....so for all pets in the store/s etc we can hover over them and see their stats, for the honey badger, this does not occur, i have already posted this on the thread for the new stuff thread ok already, so i thought i might post it here too ok matey

2- for a few of our shirts thats one colour, it would be nice if we could change its colour like our eyes etc,

3- for thanksgiving could we commemorate the indians not just the pilgrims please, like having a indian shirt or face paint etc, something at least to commemorate the indians least... PS, im not american but i realised we have had not any indian like items in previous thankgiving events, it's not all about the pilgrims you know lol

heres a few shirt ideas i had if thats the only way to go

https://www.pinterest.com.au/theromeros78/native-american-clothins/

happy to hear folks thoughts

1) Duly noted! It's still on my list to fix those pet/mount owned counts for the various stores. I hope to get to it for the next Quality of Life update.

2) A Shirt Colour setting would be very handy, for sure! I'll note it down to consider.

3) As Bobby mentioned,

Bobbi Brown wrote:
Some will argue that face paint is cultural appropriation. Maybe an orange shirt to connect to National Day for Truth and Reconciliation would be more appropriate.

While I do agree that including First Nations cultures in BW2 would be great (particularly given how much pilgrim attire there is), we have to be very cautious about cultural appropriation when doing so. I'll see if I can find something for Thanksgiving.

I really like Bobbi's idea to add an Orange Shirt for National Day of Truth and Reconciliation in Canada this week!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2021 at 2:31 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
TheCatWhispurrer wrote:

I've been noticing coconuts popping up from bushes when whacked as an energy reward; are coconuts going to be a crop sometime soon or is this just an energy reward item?

I'll add a Coconut Tree to the crops list! Currently it's just an energy reward, but the world is our oyster!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2021 at 2:33 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Thanks Nick,
BTW, did you have a chance to see my ticket about what appears to be a glitch regarding the new hair colors not working on the mannequins?

I haven't seen it yet, as I've been very heads down on Flux Dungeon tech, but will get to it when I have time. Sorry for the delay!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2021 at 2:57 PM
Flybaby
Nick, what do you think of the idea of coconuts as decorative items for our ranches?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2021 at 2:58 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I don't see why not, and have already added Coconuts to our ranch items suggestions!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2021 at 2:59 PM
Flybaby
Thanks Nick. Are you doing livestream on Friday? Hope to see you there.
Post by Flybaby deleted September 29th 2021 at 2:59 PM
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 29th 2021 at 3:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Hope to see you at the Bush Whacker Weekly livestream on Twitch this Friday at 4 PM Pacific! Ta ta for now!