Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 44 - September 22nd, 2021
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 11:05 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday September 22nd at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
92 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 11:34 AM
Vegan1964
Next year is the 50th anniversary of the movie "The Godfather." could we have a mobster pet?
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 11:40 AM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Just so were clear i have no interest in resetting my game but
Is it possible to ticket you to make our character start at lvl one and do it all over again but possibly keep the CI pets/mounts or trinkets or or retain nothing.
74 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 12:32 PM
IamGroot
I've been thinking about companion trinkets as well as "convenience" trinkets.... Perhaps if you could delineate which trinkets are "convenience" both in code and for players, the companion could ONLY wear a convenience trinket.
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 1:07 PM
rafcio39
I'd like to push to flux quickly, however, the cenote task list is very long and before I do enough things to power up anyway quickly, I think I will crash. You did not think about giving the option to buy one orb puzzle for 20 diamonds or 10 million gold to go quickly mountain passage and push further to the flux
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 1:15 PM
forgingaheart
As we are now moving into the fall, last December during a dev talk, i suggested it would be nice to be able to make it night like you do in the commons for the play.

so any chance I'll be able to dim the lights so my Christmas lights will really shine? i'd also love to be able to dim the lights when using the fireworks launcher.
seems you could use the same method you use for the play, but it would be nice to have a permanent off/on switch light switch for the ranch.

looking forward to your answer
90 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 1:59 PM
davepagsny
Any chance of getting a tutor counter to show progress towards the 50 allowed?
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 5:39 PM
ajv1
Nick, I noticed that in talking to Clint in the Commons there is conflicting information given. If you click the first option of tell more about mounts, it answers the question of changing the bonus as not possible at this time. But if you click the use my mount bucks and want to spend, it says that some bonuses may be changed. This is confusing.
Post by ajv1 deleted September 20th 2021 at 6:08 PM
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 6:10 PM
ajv1
For the Science-Gro, what are the applicable crops?????
174 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 6:47 PM
Hongkongelder1130
1) id like to see a blue cadilac the kind elvis actually drove he gave a pink one to his mother and id like to see

2) id like to see a return of the fairy horse mount and megladon mount

3) id like to see a return of the gem chest and energy special deal monthly if possible and i did wee it last month and bought it thanx

4) finally. ..
id like to see the cosmonaut pet available somewhere
Post by Hongkongelder1130 deleted September 22nd 2021 at 2:27 PM
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2021 at 6:50 PM
sjemb
I have noticed that there are no mounts that start with a 5% boost for event items. There is no feed for the event item % boost also - which means it is never an option for upgrading our mounts. Is this intentional? Why?
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 21st 2021 at 3:04 AM
Elsastar96
Do you have any plans for a community quest? We haven't had one for a long time. I love it when all the players come together to achieve something.

I do have an idea that is partly thought through and when it's complete I could maybe email it to you? so if you wish to use it, it would be a surprise for the players.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 21st 2021 at 12:01 PM
Last Edited September 22nd 2021 at 2:45 AM
Russel Denton
Here is a few idea's i came up with...

1- adding onto Elsastar96's idea about having a community quest/s, here's my idea....for the xmas event around middle of it, a plain tree ( a big one, the size of the skyscraper or a bit shorter ) appears in the event area , and a elf appears beside it, and we get to choose whether to go find 50,000, Baubles, Tinsel, Lights, candy cane and star, and we have to find each one in increments of 30 or 50, as for a reward for doing it each time we get something...it need a bit of work/adjustment

2- On to another community quest, this one will take place after halloween, and it will be about us dealing with zombie turkey's, and this one is a bit more simplier.....Nate buys a untested food grain for poultry and feeds it to turkies
to prepare for thanksgiving, and the feed makes them become zombified, and we have to help stop the invasion

3- CRAZY IDEA ALERT - so in the past few valentine's day event we have helped Nate pick the "right" "unfortunate" woman to be with and we have also helped the poor and yet so lucky woman that got dumped too, so i was thinking what if we tried setting up Nate with the Princess, and they end up hooking up, and after the valentines day event we have a mini event where we help plan their wedding etc, and for halloween we help stop nate and princesses kids from taking over the land of bushwhackia

4- Since now that same sex marriages are legal now in most countries etc, why not have a same sex marriage in bushwhackia, i was thinking either the 2 guys from the shop right hand side of the hall or the 2 trinket folks left side of hall or even Misty and Natalie

happy to hear folks thoughts
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 21st 2021 at 12:43 PM
Shadowsil
I know this has been mentioned before, but it's time it was brought up again - can you please, please, PLEASE put a teleporter INSIDE the explorers' tent? Please?
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2021 at 11:08 AM
Joyce
Junior Bush Whacker event - How about adding Advanced Placement classes in other tasks Bush Whackers perform. We would mentor the Juniors – show them how to do it. Each Junior could select one of the classes and prizes could be awarded at the end of each class. Some ideas for Courses/prizes:
1. Michin Fishing (severely abbreviated) – prize could be a stuffed baby Michin or pet would be nice – could change colors each year
2. Digging – prize could be a pot of gold
3. Gaming- Prize maybe a gaming guru hat
4. Finding hidden objects – last object found could be prize
5. Gambling – prize could be 5 BBs (or 1, or 10)
6. Mount training – (similar to pet raising in Dog Days event) - Mount we purchase
7. Mini Golfing - prize could be something related to golf
8. We do pet raising and alchemy in other events but could also make a choice here if more needed
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2021 at 2:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2021 at 2:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

Next year is the 50th anniversary of the movie "The Godfather." could we have a mobster pet?

Wow! 50 years since the original god father! This is a great idea I'll note down for March next year.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2021 at 2:06 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Matthew Kliparchuk wrote:

Just so were clear i have no interest in resetting my game but
Is it possible to ticket you to make our character start at lvl one and do it all over again but possibly keep the CI pets/mounts or trinkets or or retain nothing.

You're not the first to ask to be able to play the game again like that. I won't manually adjust players accounts to do so, but would rather add a system in the game that does something like that. In the meantime, all you can do is create a separate account.