Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 43 - September 15th, 2021
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 13th 2021 at 1:41 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday September 15th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 13th 2021 at 2:04 PM
Adino
I had a question about AI treasure hunt quest. Are there plans to make the rewards better as we level up? 1000 gold at level 200+ is a bit low. Same with only going as high as rubies.
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 13th 2021 at 2:39 PM
Vegan1964
Could you create combo package deals when there is the option of purchasing more than 1 package deal? For example, have 20% off if we bought both Lynx packages.
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 13th 2021 at 3:07 PM
TheCatWhispurrer
Any idea as to when the Amicus Island Token Exchange booth (the one constant merchant) will have the ghost pet back?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2021 at 5:26 PM
Flybaby
Hi Nick

Is it possible to give us more baseball caps in different colors? The only one I see in my inventory is a green one with a pony tail, and that goes back to the Windy Crest (2012).

There is a golf merchant with a ponytail on AI who wears a cute pinkish/purplish baseball cap. Maybe you could add it to one of the stores?

Thanks for taking our questions and suggestions.
Flybaby
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2021 at 5:34 PM
Flybaby
Nick and Georgia
Bravo on the cute animation in this years re-recruiting Minion quest. So cute! He would make a great companion/ranch item. Maybe for Halloween? tee hee
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 8:14 AM
Last Edited September 15th 2021 at 11:41 AM
Flybaby
Hi again,

This is a question I’ve asked you about in the past, but just a reminder …

Before the introduction of the Mechanic merchant on AI, the wandering merchants had a sequential rotation schedule. It was convenient for players to be able to plan on when they would next be available on Amicus.

In the past they each appeared once, in the same order, then the rotation repeated. They now appear randomly. Is it possible to have the wandering merchants appear on a regular rotation schedule as they were originally?

Thank you!
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 12:01 PM
Russel Denton
here's a few idea's/thoughts

1- I know you devs are busy with the endless flux etc, but i think it's time for the merchants to have some new stuff, i know a few items have been suggested already on past Q/A's, so that would be a definite good start

2- i suggested this idea a few Q/A's ago, and im suggesting it again because the thanksgiving event is not far off, and it is why not have the chef's who have us get those 100 turkeys, have the tables turned by the turkey's, who chase them instead

3- with Halloween coming upon us, i was thinking, if we could have superheroes masks etc

4- CRAZY IDEA ALERT - for nate's b'day event next year, why not have Nate learn that the town crier is actually himself from another timeline etc

happy to hear folks thoughts
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 1:51 PM
TheCatWhispurrer
@Russel: They had superhero masks in past Halloween Events. Flash, Batman, Catwoman, and I think even Captain America.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 2:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 2:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Adino wrote:

I had a question about AI treasure hunt quest. Are there plans to make the rewards better as we level up? 1000 gold at level 200+ is a bit low. Same with only going as high as rubies.

No plans at the moment, but I'll note this down to consider for a future update! Thanks for mentioning it.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 2:06 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

Could you create combo package deals when there is the option of purchasing more than 1 package deal? For example, have 20% off if we bought both Lynx packages.

I'll certainly consider doing so, particularly for the two mount packs that are typically available at the start of events!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 2:07 PM
WhackedCrafter
can we have either brown tile/carpet and/or dirt?
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 2:09 PM
Russel Denton
Could we have infinty gauntlets for Halloween event perhaps, and everytime we whack the bushes/critters could be dusted
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 2:11 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
TheCatWhispurrer wrote:

Any idea as to when the Amicus Island Token Exchange booth (the one constant merchant) will have the ghost pet back?

I'll make sure to rotate the Ghost pet back in to the Amicus store for the next update. Thanks for the reminder!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 2:16 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Hi Nick

Is it possible to give us more baseball caps in different colors? The only one I see in my inventory is a green one with a pony tail, and that goes back to the Windy Crest (2012).

There is a golf merchant with a ponytail on AI who wears a cute pinkish/purplish baseball cap. Maybe you could add it to one of the stores?

Thanks for taking our questions and suggestions.
Flybaby

I'll note down more Baseball Hats for Georgia to consider adding! Should be fairly simple to provide some variations on the existing ones at the very least!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 2:17 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick and Georgia
Bravo on the cute animation in this years re-recruiting Minion quest. So cute! He would make a great companion/ranch item. Maybe for Halloween? tee hee

Haha! So glad you enjoyed it! We can consider making something like it available.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 2:20 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Hi again,

This is a question I’ve asked you about in the past, but just a reminder …

Before the introduction of the Mechanic merchant on AI, the wandering merchants had a sequential rotation schedule. It was convenient for players to be able to plan on when they would next be available on Amicus.

In the past they each appeared once, in the same order, then the rotation repeated. They now appear randomly. Is it possible to have the wandering merchants appear on a regular rotation schedule as they were originally?

Thank you!

As far as I know, they should still rotate on a schedule, just not as balanced as before (more merchants on the left than on the right), so it won't line up as nicely as before.

That being said, I'll make note to double check this!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 2:21 PM
Flybaby
Many Thanks Nick
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2021 at 2:23 PM
Vegan1964
I almost forgot to ask. Can we decorate the buildings in the commons during holidays? Put up Christmas lights or flower garlands or bunting? Maybe add seasonal wreaths?