Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 42 - September 8th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 2:39 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
forgingaheart wrote:

pet idea, the horseshoe crab, it is becoming increasingly endangered because of it's unique blue blood. Also they predate the dinosaurs and while not really crabs, they are still very cool.

Horseshoe crabs are very neat! I'll add them to the list, thanks.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 2:39 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Aelendril wrote:

Me again, I think I saw the idea before, but being able to transmute rune dusts into a different color would be neat.

This would be a great feature reward for getting higher alchrafter certification!
94 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 2:42 PM
Vegan1964
Could we get a skate board mount or roller skates?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 2:46 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Elsastar96 wrote:

I reported a typo way back in 2019, it reads - In the Sanctuary, one of the dailies for Burl...Burl's lost puppy, when you turn it in it says-"I don't know what 'ol Odie and I would do with you, Boo". Should it be "Without you"?

Cue the music...with or without you, with or without you, I can't live, with or without you...What a tune!

It's not a problem but thought it may have been overlooked.

Elsastar96 wrote:
Whilst in the commons I had noticed the well hadn't loaded properly and there was just a hole in the ground, this gave me an idea. As there are 5 npc's around the well the quest could be centered around them. It could be called - "Ding dong bell, there's something in the well". You click on the well and it randomly activates 1 of 5 quests.

1-Sasha- As she helps you send gifts to others, she gives you a sen-sasha-nal gift of 10,or 25% energy pack to send to a friend.

2-Hank- He could give you a level 5 or 10 pet treat.

3-Misty- She could give you a random pet egg or even a Misty-cal egg.

4-Clint- He could give you mount bucks or a feed voucher.

5-Pagas- He could give you a random dna.

The quest itself could see you shimmy on down the well to an underground cavern that is waterlogged. You could have to find 20 buckets or hose pipes to enable you to drain the water, these could be whacked up or fished for. Maybe you would need to wear the divers helmet or use gilly weed.

There could be an achievement called "Well dweller" to obtain it do all 5 quests, then 10,15,20.

This quest could be on a weekly basis like the Tame a mount from Clint.

I had this idea a while ago...can you do it please?

I'll get that typo fixed for the next update! Now you got that song stuck in my head!

That's a very cool idea, and puts the well to good use! I'll note it down to consider for a future update. Thanks, ElsaStar96!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 2:49 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Nick,
re: the Cenote cactus quests:

The cool-down says "Catching a Cactus" but when the quest is ready, it says "Fishing Cactus Nitrogen."

I understand that "Fishing Cactus Nitrogen" is technically the 1st of 3 cactus quests, but it has been confusing for some players to see two different titles.

Is it possible to make them both read "Catching a Cactus?"

Thanks

The third quest in the chain is called "Catching a Cactus", so changing the first to that would be confusing.

I'll try adding "Catching A Cactus - " prefix to each quest in the chain.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 2:52 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
mlmcc52 wrote:

Could you add to the Quick Travel menu an icon for Michin Fishing. Only needs to be there when doing the Michin quest

I still have plans to add a custom travel button you can set to anywhere you've been, which ought to help with this!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 2:54 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
TheCatWhispurrer wrote:

How's this request for ya: a solid black cape and a Darth Vader-like Helmet?

I think we've already got a long black cape somewhere. A Vader helmet would be very cool! Great combo with the light saber!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 2:56 PM
Last Edited September 8th 2021 at 2:57 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

I think an Andipose type pet would be awesome. And since it is a fat eater it could be an energy pet

Like, Adipose Tissue?!

WhackedCrafter wrote:
we need to have a Nick quest on where he has this long list of things to get done and he needs our help to complete them, like a mini event.

Haha! An outsourcing quest!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 2:58 PM
WhackedCrafter
No, from Doctor Who.. Little cute marshmallow looking creatures. Google it. I'm shocked right now you don't know what they're.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 2:58 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

Could we get a skate board mount or roller skates?

There is a skate board mount already! You might find it in the Creature Collector's unowned mounts store some time, or in a future pet/mount sale.

Roller skates would be fun! I'll note them down for Georgia to consider.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 2:59 PM
WhackedCrafter
Exactly! I think it would be fun, and of course your speech bubble would say "I'll consider that."
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 2:59 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
WhackedCrafter wrote:

No, from Doctor Who.. Little cute marshmallow looking creatures. Google it. I'm shocked right now you don't know what they're.

Oh, I see them now! They're very cute! Will note them down, thanks. (Sorry to disappoint!)
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2021 at 3:02 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

A heads-up that the Bush Whacker Weekly livestream will be starting at 4:00 PM Pacific time instead of 3:30 PM, for the foreseeable future, due to a streaming schedule change. Hope to see you there this Friday! Ta ta for now!