Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Q&A 41 - September 1st, 2021
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:09 PM
Flybaby
Hi Whacked. I'll be putting the pics on the wiki later for reference. In the meantime they can be seen at PAGAS in B&W
Happy Egg Hatching!!!
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:09 PM
TheCatWhispurrer
Just announcing that I have made a haunted castle/house on my ranch should anyone wish to check it out. Will be up until November 1. From there, I will be trying the beach retreat once again.

Actually, there is one small question: Is there a way to trade or sell Pristine Feed for ones we do want?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:10 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Horsedancer1 wrote:

I just got mana & power twice as rewards for quests, so of course, the second award was wasted as my storage for mana and power was already full.
I would love to be able to store them as we do big energy packs when we get these. This has happened many times and it would be so great to be able to pull them up when needed! Thanks!!

I can see the appeal of that idea, and I believe it's been suggested before. I'll consider it for a future update!
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:10 PM
Saenz Family
Thanks Nick I was hoping you would agree.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:12 PM
WhackedCrafter
ok flybaby, but not going to scroll all the way to find pictures in pagas. i will wait until you post them in wiki.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:16 PM
WhackedCrafter
I will look at your ranch, now, cat
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:16 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Shamish wrote:

Hi, I earned the seven-day crops in-game, and I have a suggestion concerning them. I recommend rebalancing their yield to make them more useful. As it is, the net yield you get from them is quite a bit less than the yield you'd get from just doing the 20 hour crops daily during the same time period. It makes them a really bad investment unless you're planning on not playing for a long period of time anyway, in which case I'm not sure you'd care that much.

Thanks for a great game.

You've already perceived the design behind the crops, Shamish! The yields are balanced around the shorter term crops yielding more (respective to their grow time) than the longer term crops. This is because the shorter term crops require more effort/attention to manage than long term ones. So the 7 day crops aren't the greatest, but they're better than not growing anything during that time.
86 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:18 PM
Bobbi Brown
@Whacked.. if you open PAGAS and select basic pets, click shift + ctrl and right arrow all together and it will take you to the end of the list. Shift + Ctrl works all over this game
479 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:19 PM
Horsedancer1
To scroll faster in PAGAS you just hold shift down while you push the arrow key. But I could not find them in B/W at all.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:19 PM
WhackedCrafter
I wished that when I remove an item from my Golf Course,that was placed from storage, that it returns to my storage and not into my inventory. Because I put things in my storage that can be placed on the Golf Course so I know I can use it on the Golf Course.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:20 PM
WhackedCrafter
ty bobbi, i know that. i am just lazy
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:21 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

Hi Nick,

1)When we want to give our pets a level up treat, Hank the Farm Hand shows which treats are available, but he doesn't say how many of each level treat we have in inventory, which is important in determining which ones we want to use.

2) I wanted to know how many level 40 pet treats I had, so I went into my little brown bag. I had to scroll through both general items and key items several times to find it because the level 40 treat isn't grouped with the other level up treats. A search option would really be handy.

3) Also in scrolling through my brown bag, I found a couple of things that I think are left over from old quests, such as x20 pet collars, and x20 huge Bug Grubs.

4) Lastly, is there a cap on the sugarless drinks? If not, could you add one? I would sure like to reach a point where I won't get anymore. (hint, hint)

1) This is a good idea! I'll note down to update Hank's chat to indicate how many of each treat you have.

2) A better searching/filter method for the general inventory is already on the list! Thanks for the reminder.

3) Please submit a support ticket regarding any leftover items in your inventory, and I can clear them out and make sure it's done for other players as well.

4) I don't believe there is a cap on sugarless drinks. I'll consider adding one.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:22 PM
Last Edited September 1st 2021 at 2:25 PM
BarbZak
I do what Horsedancer stated, easier.ctrl plus right arrow key
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:22 PM
Flybaby
Horsedancer1 You should find 19 ... when you scroll to the end
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:24 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
AquireWhite wrote:

Question about the Devs?

Do you ever go to players ranches to view decorations? Or just hang out in the game looking around?

Not often, but I have on the rare occasion. I've been wanting to do a weekly/monthly ranch decoration contest (like the garden and halloween contests) for a while now, so we could see more of your designs and get more players engaged in decorating.

Any thoughts on such a contest?
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:25 PM
AquireWhite
Any thoughts on such a contest?

It would be fun, but not on a regular basis.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:25 PM
WhackedCrafter
just looked at your ranch cat, cute
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:27 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
sjemb wrote:

Could you add the charity rune to the menu of runes created by the derringer in the SBA (Spring Thicket)? The recipe for the charity rune is not available until you get to the Flux. The first couple of times you get to make the perfect rune it probably isn't anything you would consider since you would still be needing a lot of gold in the game, but the rune would be useful long before you get to the Flux.

Interesting suggesting, sjemb. I'll note it down to consider for a future update!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:28 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Shadowsil wrote:

I'm sure you're aware of this but max level bushes show as costing 46 energy when they actually cost 47 (as they should). Not a big deal, but should be a very easy fix ;)

I am aware! I'll look into it when I have time. At the latest, it will be dealt with in Part 2 of the Prismatic Passage.
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2021 at 2:28 PM
TheCatWhispurrer
Thanks, WhackedCrafter!