Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 39 - August 18th, 2021
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2021 at 3:08 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Wednesday August 18th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2021 at 4:01 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Will the closed off areas in the "City of the Rocksmashers" become jump off points for Nateventures, or Kaine mysteries in the future? My OCD wants to know where these place lead :)
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2021 at 4:52 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
There is a room at the back of the town hall where a janitorial type fellow tells us he is on a break, so the room has never been turned into an office. Now that we, the bushwhacker, are the mayor, perhaps there could be a mini event some weekend to turn this into an office?
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 16th 2021 at 6:09 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Shh aqua thats where the mastermind behind the redman is hiding nicks actualy planning on having the mastermind take over the commons and will use the townhall and his Hideout and theres gona be a huge quest to retake the commons with nate leading the charge and becoming the hero he was always meant to be.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2021 at 1:44 AM
Last Edited August 17th 2021 at 11:39 AM
Russel Denton
hi fellow bushwhackians, i have a few idea's/suggestions

1- it has been asked on chat , if there is a reward for getting our chosen dog pet for the current event that's on the Dog Days of Summer, to level 40, and if there is not, could there be perhaps

2- for next years Dogs day of summer event ( if it's not cancelled ), for the CI'S we have to get, could you perhaps have a full head mask of a collie perhaps or a dingo even,

3- could we have for a quest for the JR whacker event where we have to "Macgyver" something together to solve a problem or situation perhaps, and for a reward, we get a mullet hairstyle , because we already got a pocket knife already lol

4- Christmas is getting closer, and i suggested it before on Q/A,, but it would be good if we could do something with gingerbread, so i reckon we have a similair quest like the xmas tree one but we make/build a ginger bread house, and it could be a particular style perhaps

happy to hear folks thoughts

from Russel Denton A.K.A Wildlifeguru007/JURASSIC007
170 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2021 at 5:29 AM
Elsastar96
Russel, you inspire me to put my thinking cap on...here goes-

1- How about introducing re-gift a gift, sometimes I don't have the capacity to accept a gift for a while and it would be nice to pass them on to a lower level player.

2- I would love to have a puzzle solver rune or trinket, but only for the flux. It could be added to shop in the flux, it could be attained from a flux chest, it could come from a quest given by an ncp that has been stuck in a puzzle. Or even a new pet with puzzle solving abilities.

3- I would like to have a 3-D printer for my ranch that could be used to copy ranch items, the bigger the item the longer it would take...obviously.

4- Sugarless drinks (my bug-bear) How about having Ellesndra combine them to attain the costume that was assigned to them, combine so many of the same drink to get a hat, cape,sword and gloves.

5- I'd like to be able to combine pet treats, 1 each of levels 5, 10 and 15 to give a new treat to attain a level of 30.
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2021 at 7:48 AM
Last Edited August 17th 2021 at 7:52 AM
Aelendril
Hello there o/
I have some QoL that I'd like to see added really :

-being able to sort pet list at PAGAS by "owned"
-having a option when sending requests to friend to select the most recently played
-when viewing eggs in shops, would be nice if it could tell if you already hatched it

thanks o/
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2021 at 8:49 AM
WhackedCrafter
@Aelendril.... you can select "most recently played" with the bottom toggle screen. Your idea of sorting and/or searching has been suggested many times, we keep crossing our fingers, as in the same for having the ability to search in our customizing and in the general store. As in your request about eggs, go to Pagas and click on progress. It will show all pets you have had or do have.

@Russell I know we get an achievement when we have leveled so many pets to 40 (can't remember how many) but to get a "real" reward would be great, but would have to have restriction that the pet had been leveled by whacking and not leveled via treats. We do have a complete dog mask. My avatar is wearing it now I believe it is from last year's or the year before.

@Elsastar96 I love the idea of regifting, also your wonderful idea of having ellesndra combining the useless sugarless drinks to obtain said costume.

TY Nick for going to have the pool items being able to be on the Golf Course with the next update (crossing fingers said update will be this week)and fixing the Personal Cabana Bar to have the ability to have items, ie... drinks, placed on it on the same update. These updates will help so much with my Maze for my Golf Course. I already love the updates that you have done, already. Hope your vacation was a good one.
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2021 at 10:14 AM
Aelendril
I mean most recently played similar to the random button, just one click to select them, instead of clicking on each.
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2021 at 12:52 PM
TheCatWhispurrer
Hey, Russell, there's already a mullet hairstyle, though some of your other ideas do sound interesting.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2021 at 2:42 PM
Flybaby
Hi Nick,

Is there a chance we could have swim suits for our characters? I know you have ran promos before for $$ but it's been awhile, and it would really be nice to get them as quest rewards.

Also a reminder ... can we have some skin colored gloves please?

I like Elsastar96's idea about re-gifting. And to take it a step further, maybe even re-gift ranch items or pet?

I was reminded by Elsastar96's post .... I'd still would like to be able to dress mannequins with sugarless drinks.

I also like Russell's idea about gingerbread houses. It would be fun to decorate them either for the event or something for our ranch.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 17th 2021 at 2:49 PM
WhackedCrafter
@Aelendril... ah.. that would be great!

@Flybaby I'm still crossing my fingers on using the useless sugarless drinks to dress our mannequins, also.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2021 at 8:52 AM
Flybaby
Here's a thought Nick...

... Would you ever consider making a desktop version of Bushwhacker Classic?

It would be a lot of fun for those who have never played it, as well as a great nostalgic game for those that have.

Quote by Stephen King: “Sooner or later, everything old is new again.”
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2021 at 1:38 PM
sjemb
Could we please have the ability to sell unwanted pristine feed. I currently have 74 of them and only 13 will ultimately have any use for me. Maybe we could just trade them for ones that we could use.

Would also like to know if you could block the Beholder from coming into the puzzle field for Flux 20. That thing is creepy and gets in the way when I have spawning quests. Don't remember having any companions wandering through any of the other flux locations.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2021 at 2:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2021 at 2:03 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Kate (aquafishy) wrote:

Will the closed off areas in the "City of the Rocksmashers" become jump off points for Nateventures, or Kaine mysteries in the future? My OCD wants to know where these place lead :)

Very cool idea! I've got a few ideas in my back pocket for interesting places like that...
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2021 at 2:04 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Kate (aquafishy) wrote:

There is a room at the back of the town hall where a janitorial type fellow tells us he is on a break, so the room has never been turned into an office. Now that we, the bushwhacker, are the mayor, perhaps there could be a mini event some weekend to turn this into an office?

Another very cool idea! I'll note this down to consider.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2021 at 2:06 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Matthew Kliparchuk wrote:

Shh aqua thats where the mastermind behind the redman is hiding nicks actualy planning on having the mastermind take over the commons and will use the townhall and his Hideout and theres gona be a huge quest to retake the commons with nate leading the charge and becoming the hero he was always meant to be.

*Furiously takes notes*
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2021 at 2:08 PM
TheCatWhispurrer
Oh, one small request, Nick. A plain white shirt; just got my iguana mount the other day and wish to come up with an outfit that looks like Obiwan Kenobi's in Return of the Sith.
He rode what looked like a large iguana in that movie. I've got the laser sword and can figure out the rest, just need a white shirt.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 18th 2021 at 2:10 PM
WhackedCrafter
Nick, besides BW2, what is your favorite video game? I know you have talked about Zelda, a lot, but can't remember if your favorite.