Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 36 - July 27th, 2021
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2021 at 1:07 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Tuesday July 27th at 2 PM to 3 PM Pacific (or 9-10 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you’re unable to attend, and I’ll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2021 at 1:12 PM
Kate (aquafishy)
Could we have an easier way to sell mounts please?
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2021 at 1:22 PM
sjemb
I have several "event" companions. These all have a boost of 20% at level 40. If I go to Pagas for augmentation it costs a purple DNA to get a boost of 20%. All the other qualities can be augmented to 30%. What am I missing? Why would I spend a purple DNA to get what I already have?
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2021 at 3:37 PM
Last Edited July 27th 2021 at 2:09 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
Hey nick I think we could use a few things despite what some people think.

1. Fishing a new lvl of fishing bait

2. I know we can swap pets and trinkets etc but it would be so much easier if we had a non vip not everyone uses vip quest item bait mainly for michin im sure im not the only one that sees fishing as a chore.

3. I know people would like some more plots then the current 20 any updates on more plots.

4. Its been quite awhile since we had new crops i think the explorers leuge tent. Can we get some new ones maybe soybean fruit trees apples cherry etc new short and new long ones maybe a artificial plant like theres a plant based burger for laughs.

5. Feels like there should be a achievement for have all 4 skins for the pandaclaw i have 4 and skins on all 4 lol.

1 more and im done SOmeone wanted a robot themed area a sci fi zone would be pretty cool.

I think thats it for now.
17 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2021 at 4:17 PM
Wisteria04
When doing Crop Research in the Plant Splicer 3000, would it be possible to have a toggle at the bottom (where "Sort By Grow Time", "Gold Crops" and "Energy Crops" are) called "Research Crops"? When clicked it would show ONLY the crops that need research. Thanks for your consideration.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2021 at 6:37 PM
WhackedCrafter
@ Matthew... there are actually 5 Pandaclaws, and I have all 5. I'm stoked that No. 5 got to be Black. My others are 2 Orange, 2 Green, and 1 Grey. I have them on my Ranch (pen in with Flux Tile) for the time being. And more plots would be awesome, but Nick as said no to that idea for quite some time.

I LOVE Wisteria04 idea for the Splicer.

Nick, I sent you my question, via email, the other day, haven't heard back.

Lastly, hope you get no side-effects or very little with your 2nd shot tomorrow.

Be safe
526 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2021 at 7:40 PM
Matthew Kliparchuk
To be fair whacked theres 4 skins so i got 4 pandas with 4 different skins.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2021 at 10:35 PM
Last Edited July 26th 2021 at 11:21 PM
Russel Denton
howdy folks, i have a few idea's

1- i know this has been suggested before , but the ability to combine older trinkets to make them into better ones, For example, we can only combine max mana/power trinkets together etc

2- make blueberry seeds drop more often now that we can research them

3- CRAZY IDEA ALERT - have Nate and the princess get married, and they have kids which turn out to be the cause of the apocalypse and we have to stop them, it could be like a mini-event

4- Have the town crier find out he has kids( all grown up ) living in the commons and he has not realised and has a family reunion etc, again another mini-event

5- i have noticed a lot of players, don't like the "special bushes", because they keep spawning after you found all the puzzle pieces, will this change for part 2 or is it being thought about?

hope you all like the idea's
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 8:57 AM
Last Edited July 27th 2021 at 9:57 AM
BarbZak
@whackedcrafter

I have 5 pandas as well.

1 grey, black,purple/blueish,white and a orange one.
25 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 2:08 PM
FishyIsUnique
I heard someone last night, stating they had just received their "umpteenth panda claw"

My post got posted on a whole new thread, RE: scuba helmet... Please if you wouldn't mind checking it there?. If I had to try to move it here, it could take the rest of my life to figure out... I'm so sorry
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 2:13 PM
WhackedCrafter
The Q & A is now, right?
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 2:18 PM
WhackedCrafter
This is FishyIsUnique post from other thread:
In the brief description of this quest, I read, "Dunk yourself again, while wearing a fished up". On Wiki, it is more specific and states to wear the Scuba Helmet...
And, well... see... my "scuba helmet" was... uh... eaten by a passing shark... yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure of it... because, I fished and fished for it... and... uh.. if that shark didn't take it, well... then, I coulda dunked myself wearing it... So, what's the official ruling? Can I get away with wearing the "Captain's hat"? It was "fished up"..?!?!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 2:21 PM
WhackedCrafter
@FishyIsUnique.. You fish up the Scuba Helmet at the Windy Crest, if I remember. And unfortunately, no you have to have the Scuba Helmet.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 2:27 PM
Flybaby
According to PAGAS, I've had 7 Pandaclaw pets. I'm assuming the 1st pandaclaw questline was in 2015.
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 2:38 PM
Russel Denton
@Flybaby, I to had the same but I foolishly got rid of them all but 1, if only I knew lol
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 2:42 PM
Flybaby
I kept 1 of each color (red, orange, blue, grey, black) and sold the other 2 pandaclaws. They are considered "skins" and don't count as unique pets.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 2:44 PM
Last Edited July 27th 2021 at 2:45 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Got lost in the flux dungeons tech, sorry! Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 2:47 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Kate (aquafishy) wrote:

Could we have an easier way to sell mounts please?

This has been a popular request for a while now! It's on my list for the future Quality of Life update.
108 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 2:48 PM
TheCatWhispurrer
Maybe I'm early here; I have trouble with time zones other than CST and EST. Anyways, one small idea: A country club for the mini-golf courses. Decorate it however you wish, and allow for doing something other than play miniature golf on the land. It's so freaking huge, you could place pet, mounts, as well as extra customization items on the lots. All my other ideas/suggestions, you already know so I won't bother you with those.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 27th 2021 at 2:49 PM
Flybaby
Glad you found your way out of the flux dungeons Nick. Welcome back.