Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Content Update: Enter the Prismatic Passage!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2021 at 11:21 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
The special bushes intentionally keep spawning after the quest, Fredhoof! But I'm hearing a lot of feedback about having them not do that. Will take it into consideration.

I have heard some conflicting issues regarding the Bells. You should be able to let the bells ring out before clicking the next one, but I'll have to investigate that. I suspect it may have to do with internet latency issues, but am not sure at the moment.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
478 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2021 at 12:41 PM
Horsedancer1
Beautiful new area and I love having jigsaw puzzles again. But I, also really wish it didn't include the energy/mana/power bushes dynamic. For me they aren't any fun, and I had to stay in the area long after I finished all the regular puzzle map just to get the special map produced from the bushes. I found that NOT FUN!!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2021 at 5:07 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I looked into the SBA bells issue, and found you can sometimes get into a situation where the bells do not register the rings. Restarting the game fixed this for me, and I was able to click them in order slowly, waiting until each bell finished ringing before ringing the next, and solved the puzzle.

I hope that helps some folks! The underlying issue is incredible difficult for me to track down, but the work-around is to just close and re-open the desktop launcher.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2021 at 4:02 PM
Flybaby
Thanks for explaining Nick.
What was confusing for some players, is they were comparing it to other puzzles that lit up, such as the Pillars in the Explorers Camp. Those had to be clicked quickly before the lights went out.
183 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 16th 2021 at 9:46 PM
Last Edited July 16th 2021 at 10:56 PM
blackmangopit
I cannot get the chest in SBA 91 in the Fractal Forest. I am clicking them in the right order (1,5,3,4,2) but still nothing. What am I doing wrong? I have tried doing it fast, I have tried doing it slow, I have tried closing the game and reopening but still nothing.
Post by blackmangopit deleted July 16th 2021 at 9:47 PM
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2021 at 11:17 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Do you see the "Nothing happened..." message, blackmangopit? If you don't, then you should close and re-open the application.

If you are seeing it, then you need to restart the order from the beginning right after seeing this message, as it indicates the end of the "input".