Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Content Update: Enter the Prismatic Passage!
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2021 at 11:33 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)

Enter a colourful and mysterious region as you take your next steps in your grand adventure! The Prismatic Passage awaits!

Have you completed the Salt Desert? Are you tired of the Mountain Passage's impassability? Are you yearning for power beyond level 440? We have just the update for you!

Head to the Mountain Passage and enjoy a new whack of content! Three new zones await your well-honed bush whacking skills in this first part of the Prismatic Passage.

Read the Blog for more details!

Read the Release Notes here!
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2021 at 12:31 PM
phagras
Pretty!
Post by ajv1 deleted July 5th 2021 at 1:04 PM
Post by ajv1 deleted July 5th 2021 at 1:04 PM
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2021 at 2:38 PM
enzfyr
The Fractal Forest is beautiful, Nick - thank you! :)
305 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 6th 2021 at 5:48 AM
Kate (aquafishy)
This is a lusicous feast for the eyes, with original and well thought out content. COLOUR me impressed, and appreciative :)
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 6th 2021 at 9:26 PM
VisionAri
It's so beautiful!

Try playing with New Age music in the background -- very zen! 🧘‍♀️
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2021 at 3:26 AM
gaea_tiamat
Has anyone reached the music puzzle? A little post with bells next to beginning of field 4?
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2021 at 8:27 AM
BarbZak
WOW !!!! Nick this is sure dam AWESOME and have enjoyed the whole ride..Veryyyyy impressed indeed.!!!!
Moreover the color scheme is so relaxing with a calming effect!!!
Thank YOU...
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2021 at 1:25 PM
bforget
Thank you for the pretty update!
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2021 at 2:08 PM
Last Edited July 7th 2021 at 2:09 PM
BarbZak
@gaea-tiamat

there is alink info that may help you, try link below

https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/The_Prismatic_Passage_-_Part_1
259 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2021 at 2:37 PM
kiki_ar
This new area is so beautiful... thanks Nick and Georgia! :)
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2021 at 9:16 PM
Anubischick
Whilst I am happy to get new content and like other players I think the look is lovely, I really wish it didn't include the energy/mana/power bushes dynamic. The Caustic Crag was the slowest and least enjoyable area in the game due to that and thanks to the wiki I can see this dynamic is being employed in every area in the new content. Whilst that is now set in stone, may I put a vote in for not including it in any future updates, please. Or if you care going to employ it, then trigger a switch off once the puzzle you need it for is solved.

I am enjoying everything else and the look and feel is great, it's just this artificial slowdown that these bushes enforce that make it less fun.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2021 at 9:23 AM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
So glad folks are enjoying the new update!

Anubischick - thanks for your honest feedback! I did limit the special bushes to the extra puzzle tier in the first 4 fields, and excluded them from the final field in each area. I'll take your feedback into consideration for future updates!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2021 at 2:38 PM
Flybaby
I have to agree with everyone, that the color sceme is a refreshing change. One little critter is hard to spot though, being a similar color to the background.

I don't mind the special bushes, but agree with Anubischick that when that part of the quest is complete, don't have the special bushes appear anymore in that field (ie. if we have puzzle pieces left to find, those bushes hinder our whacking.)

Thanks for all you do, and kudos to Georgia for her beautiful artwork.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2021 at 3:40 PM
Last Edited July 11th 2021 at 3:58 PM
Fredhoof
The power bushes in Field 2 keep spawning, even after collecting all of the orange forest pieces there.

(Not sure if this is a relevant factor, but you never know with bug-hunting: I wound up with 19 pieces in that field during that quest, coming from eight x2 drops and one x3 drop)

EDIT: Upon heading back to Field 1 to scrounge up more power (because Field 2 had FIVE power bushes active), I noticed that energy bushes were still spawning there. Um... can the special bushes please stop spawning once all of the forest pieces have been found for that field?
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2021 at 10:12 PM
CRYUnicornClear
I hope I can get some help I tried opening a ticket but after submitting it still says no open tickets. I have an issue with the bells not recognizing correct sequence wont let me hit all 5 before bubble pop up saying nothing happened checked solution on wiki to verify so I need help.
236 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2021 at 6:09 AM
Anubischick
You need to do it fast. I had the same problem.
Post by Anja Giersch deleted July 12th 2021 at 8:42 AM
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 12th 2021 at 11:20 AM
Flybaby
I also noticed that you have to click quickly or the lights on the bells go out. Perhaps a ticket asking Nick to slow it down a bit would be helpful.