Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 23 - April 21st, 2021
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:19 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Bobbi Brown wrote:

Nick, some people are reporting that when the new pet replaced the old Easter pet, they lost the level of the first pet. Considering that we didn't know the pet would be replaced and there was no option to keep the old one, can you restore the level on the new pets?

I should have made it more clear that that would happen. Sorry for the confusion! The level of your pet is taken into account when you're awarded the DNA from this quest though, like it is when you release a pet.

I've been getting a fair bit of feedback that people liked the Bunnegg more than it's hatched Air Bun evolution. What if Landen let you hatch a new Bunnegg next year to keep?
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:22 PM
Flybaby
Nick, with all due respect, I don't want to wait till next year to get my Bunnegg back I feel that I did last years quests, and should be allowed to keep it. As I did this years quests and should be allowed to keep the air bun pet. Sorry, but it's how I feel.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:24 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak wrote:

@..Saenz family.....

I have asked Nick 6/6/2020 in a ticket for a movable carousel for our 2019 carousel creatures, and the response was not feasible at that time and there is no concrete form figured out yet by Nick & Georgia !!!

I also even asked if they would create carousel stands/tops for me to arrange all of them around and still nada. The suggestion was for me too place as statues in circle , which they were on my Isle.

^^^^ due to BW2 Launcher stuff..they working on!!!

I would not mind a stationary one with 12 slots to place them all in and under a roof !!!

Moreover...I have them on my ranch for awhile NOW LQQKING funny with the carousel top/stand I made for them..and the poles from them alll sticking up in air..not connected to anything.......(it looks dum too me ). I will leave it like that for now....tho

Still hoping for one !!!!

I hear you, BarbZak, and haven't forgotten. We just haven't found a solution that we're terribly happy with, with regards to how it would look and how much work it would be to implement.

The carousel critters are not small, so a 12 slot base would be massive!

Adding a circular carousel canopy you could place maybe half of them under might be an easy solution (half, since the canopy would obscure the back ones)...

I'd love maybe a carousel bottom and canopy as separate items, and you could walk under it to hide the canopy to show all the critters. Would have to add tech for that though...
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:26 PM
Last Edited April 21st 2021 at 2:28 PM
BarbZak
Nick.

I so agree with Flybaby, there should have been an option, to keep last yrs bunny egg ..There is still around 2 days left to correct this year,, as well.....
49 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:27 PM
jelab
So if we get the bunny back next year, does that mean we will loose the air bun that we earned this year
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:29 PM
Last Edited April 21st 2021 at 2:30 PM
BarbZak
tyvm for Nick for reply about carousel..Tis shame, now I have to rid of them off my ranch , they look silly..to me ..OH well I did try to make a decent top and pole....haha
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:30 PM
Last Edited April 21st 2021 at 2:31 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak wrote:

Nick..

About the Easter pet, this year.I read the dialogue that it would update last yrs Easter pet, BUT I accepted quest to late to NOT accept update to Air Bun.

I would love to have the old Easter Egg jumping bunny back if possible,

plzz n ty :D

BarbZak wrote:

Nick.

I so agree with Flybaby, there should have been an option, to keep last yrs bunny egg ..There is still around 2 days left to correct as well.....

jelab wrote:

So if we get the bunny back next year, does that mean we will loose the air bun that we earned this year

I'm not going to make any changes this year, but I'll consider it for next year. What ever solution I pick, I'll make sure you get to keep your Air Bun.

Remember, the Bunnegg hatched! It's grown up now. :)
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:32 PM
Last Edited April 21st 2021 at 2:34 PM
BarbZak
yeah I guess it has to hatch and grow up...I will miss the egg jumping in 1 spot for Easter next year..dam it,, I should have re=read dialogue better or not do the quest.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:34 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
forgingaheart wrote:

hey nick i was also wondering about the easter pet, the dancing egg with the bunny ears that isn't hatching out, it it going to stay not moving around on the ranch? personally i'd like the option to chose if it wandered around or stayed still, and that would be nice for all pets

The Bunnegg doesn't move around on the ranch? Oh! That's not intentional. All pets/mounts should wander around. Adding an option to let pets/mounts wander or be stationary on your ranch is a great idea! I'll note it down.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:34 PM
Flybaby
I am very disappointed, Nick. I feel a reward earned should not be taken away. I feel the quests done to earn that reward was wasted.
49 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:35 PM
jelab
I'd rather keep my bunn egg
19 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:39 PM
sjemb
I already had a balloon bunny. Now I have two - the only difference is that one has a darker green jacket than the other. Would also have preferred to keep the Bunnegg
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:41 PM
Last Edited April 21st 2021 at 2:42 PM
forgingaheart
nick, i got the bunegg last year i think and hatched it during the year, but i didn't ever get a quest this year to let it grow up into airbun. now i am okay with this right now, however i want the airbun too, next year.but i want to keep my bunegg too
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:42 PM
Last Edited April 21st 2021 at 2:46 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

One problem I find with the sequel to the Bunnegg quest is that a few players reported not being able to accept this years quest. After doing a little research, it turns out that they never hatched the egg from last year ... it was still in their inventories.Problem ...

1) They can't accept this years quest until they hatch the Bunnegg from their inventory.

2) This year's quest didn't start until day 11, so there is not enough time left in the event to hatch the Bunnegg that they earned in 2020, and then do the 2021 quest before the event ends.

Flybaby wrote:
I'm hoping to be able to keep both pets from The Easter 2020 and 2021 events, and hope that this years pet isn't replacing the one we earned last year. Thinking back to other events, we've earned a new snowman every Xmas event, and we've earned new Pandaclaw pets every year (summer carnival).

Flybaby wrote:

Nick, with all due respect, I don't want to wait till next year to get my Bunnegg back I feel that I did last years quests, and should be allowed to keep it. As I did this years quests and should be allowed to keep the air bun pet. Sorry, but it's how I feel.

Flybaby wrote:

I am very disappointed, Nick. I feel a reward earned should not be taken away. I feel the quests done to earn that reward was wasted.

I added text to Timmy saying you need to hatch the Bunnegg, but I you're right, it's not very apparent, and the quest starts too late to hatch it if you haven't already started doing so.

I thought it was neat to evolve last years Bunnegg into a new pet, but alas it appears I was wrong, and many of you would rather keep the Bunnegg. You still get a DNA for "releasing" the Bunnegg, and an additional pet for your unique Pet Progress count, in addition to the standard event quest rewards, if that's any consolation.

Like I mentioned before, I'll consider letting you get another Bunnegg next year. Thank you for your feedback!
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:43 PM
Last Edited April 21st 2021 at 2:44 PM
BarbZak
See now there is another issue with ppl possibly having 2 balloon bunnies, and again an option should also have been there for them, to decide.....IMO
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:45 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
There are two similar but separate balloon bunnies, but they count as two different pet types.
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:45 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby wrote:

One idea for extra storage ... I think we talked about it before ... Is maybe an attic or basement for our ranches.

Yes, I recall these ideas, and they're still on the list!
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:46 PM
Flybaby
Nick, couldn't you please let us keep both pet as you have done for other events? After all, we did complete the quests for both years. I don't care about the DNA. You can take that back. Please reconsider
388 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:49 PM
BarbZak
ty Nick..for feed back on balloon bunnies, which I did not know about..
3206 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2021 at 2:49 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
I hear you, and I understand where you're coming from and what you're saying. I'm not going to undo the quest pet reward. I've stated my case and I believe the quest rewards are still decent, even if you don't like the Air Bun. I've got too much on my plate to rework this quest right now, and will address getting another Bunnegg next year.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Again, I very much value the feedback!