Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 22 - April 14th, 2021
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2021 at 2:28 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Dutchgirl79 wrote:

Hi Nick,

I'm not sure if this has been asked before.

Could we also get a bathroom sink?

The only sink available right now is the kitchen sink.

Thank you.

Hi Dutchgirl79!

I'm always surprised to find out we're missing such essential decorations like these! I'll note down a Bathroom Sink for Georgia to consider for a ranch item. Thanks!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2021 at 2:33 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
phagras wrote:

Hi Nick,

Would you please clarify something about the gift code from emails? I know that each email contains a unique, single-use code. If I don't want a large epack I believe I can let someone else use my code, is that right? If they have already used their own code or one given by someone else, are they still able to use mine? i.e. can a player use two different codes from the same mailshot?

There are differing opinions on this in chat which causes arguments, would be good to get an authoritative answer.

Hi phagras!

Coupon Codes are issued per "campaign", we call them. It's as Bobbie says, that each player can only redeem one code per coupon campaign.

So another player could only redeem your code if they haven't already redeemed one for that campaign/newsletter/stream.

If that's not the case, please let me know! I hope that clears it up.
372 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2021 at 2:37 PM
phagras
Awesome, thanks for the confirmation Nick.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2021 at 2:38 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
michele wrote:

Hello!

I apologize if it sounds like a stupid question to say but I noticed in the last 2 months or so that sometimes on the patch notes I'd see 'worked on new major content'. When do you think it is expected to come? And will there be a preview or two we can see later? I'm still early in the game yet I'm really intruged by that.

Hi michele!

Happy to see you're reading the patch notes! I try not to spoil too much about upcoming content. Georgia and I have teased the word "prismatic" in relation to the next major content area after the Salt Desert though.

I don't have a hard release time for it, but I hope to have a new mini-event ready shortly after the Easter event finishes, to test out the "Endless Flux" tech I've been working on. And hopefully not too long after that, we'll release the next major content area.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2021 at 2:42 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Nicole Vaillancourt wrote:

Hi, I used to love that game so so much ! But there are no major quest to do ! Should we expect to continue the one that stop couple of years before ? Thank you for listening and I hope to have an answer soon :)

Hi Nicole!

Sorry for the quest/content dry-spell. The current plan is the next major content area after the Salt Desert, which will include a new and interesting update to the Flux. This update will be Part 1, then we'll do Part 2 of that area, followed by the Nate and Kaine adventures there. Once that's out, we'll take stock and plan the next piece of content, which might be the next Explorer's League Epic Quest part.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2021 at 3:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, and I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Hope to see you in the livestream this Friday at 3:30 PM Pacific on https://www.twitch.tv/cnegames! Ta ta for now!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2021 at 3:29 PM
WhackedCrafter
Nick wrote: "I think there might be some confusion here. Maybe this info will clear it up:
1. Flux trinkets are sold for Flux Dust, not rune powders.
2. Flux trinkets are actually Flux versions of the trinkets found in the corresponding area. For instance, there is the "Grecian Necklace" trinket and the "Flux Grecian Necklace" trinket. The normal one is required for combining, not the Flux one"

Then where is the normal Grecian Necklace and the Power Battery at if not in Flux Levels? I have searched in Wiki and Google it, and all I find is they were in the Fluxes as I had mentioned. Power Battery in Flux Level 9.0 and the Grecian Necklace in Flux Level 12.0
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2021 at 3:56 PM
Saenz Family
Thanks Nick, wasn't aware of the shift-click or the other one, but tried them both. The shift-click definitely works, but control-shift-click will definitely work also. Thank you.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th 2021 at 7:35 PM
Last Edited April 14th 2021 at 7:56 PM
Flybaby
@ WhackedCrafter

Here's where you can find info about the "normal" Grecian Necklace

Chest schematic SBA #51 The Isle's Edge

https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/Energy_Trinkets

https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/The_Isle%27s_Edge#.22Secret_Bonus_Area_51.22_in_The_Isle.27s_Edge

**** The mana and Power Battery schematics can be found in The Main Mine

https://bushwhacker2.fandom.com/wiki/The_Main_Mine

Best of luck
Flybaby
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2021 at 9:32 AM
WhackedCrafter
@Flybaby

Ty so much. Have no idea how you found this info because I have spent weeks trying. Even asked other long-time players, but then again, you're the one and only Flybaby 😎
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2021 at 10:10 AM
Nicole Vaillancourt
Thank you Nick for your answer, I'm anxious to see the new update, your a kind man :)
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 15th 2021 at 1:25 PM
WhackedCrafter
Well, that was a bust. I got those SBA's years ago, but apparently didn't get the needed items. Nick told me to go checkout the vendor in the Spine. Crossing fingers.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 16th 2021 at 7:40 AM
Last Edited April 16th 2021 at 7:44 AM
Flybaby
You're welcome, and Good luck WhackedCrafter. Sometimes finding things in the wiki can be a bit challenging.

Could there be an unopened chest in those areas, perhaps?
I think one was an SBA and the other was in a normal playing field.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 16th 2021 at 10:23 AM
WhackedCrafter
@ Flybaby
@ Nick

TY TYTY, between you two's help I found the 2 chests I never opened (for whatever reason) and found the missing trinkets!!! I'm now going to go back through all the SBA's to see if missed any other chests. I NEVER would've known of this. TY!!!