Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Q&A 19 - March 3rd, 2021
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:19 PM
Flybaby
re: the merchant selling seasonal themes, I notice he won't have one to sell you if you already own it, or are using it as a default theme on your ranch.

Seasons automatically change on March 1 Spring, June 1 Summer, Sept 1 Autumn, Dec 1 Winter
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:19 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
CRYUnicornClear:

Due to events out of my control I was unable to log in and lost my streak of several years I was wondering if I could get it back? I tried submitting a ticket but did not go through. Thank you.

Sorry to hear that happened! I'd be happy to restore your streak.

Regarding submitting a ticket, could you try using a different browser? Here's the link for your convenience:

https://games.codenameentertainment.com/?page=game&game_id=1&_page=help&_network=cne&_cfix=1

If that doesn't work, feel free to email bw2support@codenameentertainment.com
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:21 PM
Last Edited March 3rd 2021 at 3:25 PM
BarbZak
aww wow..I see my Island is green for Spring now BUT I still want Winter and it wont ???allow me to change..even tho the list is spring/fall winter to select from
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:24 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak:

Will there ever be more types of mount horses to get from Clint,,like a Clydesdale and or a Gipsy Vanner etc the list is endless.:D
Also would like to skin them..

We are certainly not opposed to adding more horse breeds to Clint's taming quests. I'll note down your suggestions!
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:26 PM
BarbZak
ty for reply for horse suggestion, Nick..:D
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:30 PM
Flybaby
Hi Nick, I see that you will be doing regular chat on Friday instead of the Livestream. May I ask why you limit the in game chats to a half hour, vs. Livestream which is an hour? Just curious. It's always fun to chat with you for the full hour like in the old days.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:32 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby:

Hi Nick,
I have noticed that some of the Event floor tiles do not allow me to walk across them. They also blocked the entrance to my ranch house when I laid them down on the floor in front of the door. Some event tiles are ok, while others are not. If this is something you can look into and fix, I would be happy to submit a ticket with the list of problematic ones. Thanks

A support ticket listing the problematic tiles would be very helpful! Tiles get set up a specific way, it appears some of those get lost in the development frenzy! Sorry about that.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:34 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak:

aww wow..I see my Island is green for Spring now BUT I still want Winter and it wont ???allow me to change..even tho the list is spring/fall winter to select from

At the moment, themes only work on your ranch, not your Lake Island. It's on my todo list! Appologies.
1819 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:35 PM
Flybaby
TY Nick, I will submit a ticket. Happy to hear you can fix the tiles.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:38 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Peggy:

I know that you have addressed this before but I don't understand why I am charged in American funds. I don't spend as much because of it. Other games are in Canadian funds as Bush Whacker used to be. Why can't a credit card be used like before in Canadian funds?

I understand the confusion, as we are a Canadian studio. We charge in USD because the largest plurality of our players are in the US.

You may have seen the amounts in Canadian as your previous platform, Facebook, Kongregate, or Armor Games, would have converted the amount to your local currency. This isn't don't on Codename Games, as we use Paypal instead of a 3rd party platform.
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:39 PM
BarbZak
ok ty Nick for Island reply :D
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:43 PM
1didisafe
hi, my other account 10didisafe, has 100 radio waves collected in my inventory. i should give them to the guy from event area.. :)) the guy is gone and i still have 100 radio waves..
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:46 PM
Last Edited March 3rd 2021 at 3:49 PM
BarbZak
UMMM,, Nick is that really fair to us Canadian players..

Example : VIP is $$10 i pay 13.63 every month
........ a $$$20 package I pay 26.83.,,where is the fairness ??? here..
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:47 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Flybaby:

Hi Nick, I see that you will be doing regular chat on Friday instead of the Livestream. May I ask why you limit the in game chats to a half hour, vs. Livestream which is an hour? Just curious. It's always fun to chat with you for the full hour like in the old days.

I'm simply trying to optimize for more development time, Flybaby. I do miss the longer chat sessions as well! My goal is to best service Bush Whacker 2 for this wonderful community given the limited amount of time I have to do so.

Much of the player base is looking for more content to be added to the game, and the chat sessions are a bit more flexible than the forum q&a and stream, so I'm choosing to use that flexibility to optimize for what the community wants: more content!
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:48 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
1didisafe:

hi, my other account 10didisafe, has 100 radio waves collected in my inventory. i should give them to the guy from event area.. :)) the guy is gone and i still have 100 radio waves..

Oops! I'll look at removing those for everyone. Sorry about that.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:54 PM
WhackedCrafter
Flybaby... I like the fact some tiles are blockers, like the Flux Tile, they help with decorating for my contest corralling pets and making my Mazes work. I just click "build mode", move the blockage, quit build mode, walk to my house, do my crops, leave my house and close everything back up
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:55 PM
1didisafe
thank you , Nick
Post by 1didisafe deleted March 3rd 2021 at 3:56 PM
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:57 PM
WhackedCrafter
nick PLEASE don't change the Flux Tiles! Please leave them being blocks
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 3rd 2021 at 3:58 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak:

UMMM,, Nick is that really fair to us Canadian players..

Example : VIP is $$10 i pay 13.63 every month
........ a $$$20 package I pay 26.83.,,where is the fairness ??? here..

We have always charged USD. We do not control the value of the Canadian Dollar nor other currencies.