Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Q&A 10 - December 16th, 2020
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2020 at 3:44 PM
ERIC1342
"Suffice it to say, we're overdue for another update and level cap increase! Very sorry for the wait. After I get some Desktop Launcher chat improvements in the game, I plan to focus on the next major content area which will include the next level cap increase." if someone reached the crerent "level cap" before this planed increase would the "gratuity" bonus still be viable to them ?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2020 at 3:46 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
ERIC1342 wrote:

"Suffice it to say, we're overdue for another update and level cap increase! Very sorry for the wait. After I get some Desktop Launcher chat improvements in the game, I plan to focus on the next major content area which will include the next level cap increase." if someone reached the crerent "level cap" before this planed increase would the "gratuity" bonus still be viable to them ?

When the level cap is increased, players will not be able to get Gratuity Levels until they reach the new maximum. Normal levels are better than Gratuity Levels anyways!
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2020 at 3:48 PM
WhackedCrafter
Nick, yes.. that explains it, and I understand.

You should go check out my Doo Doo Xmas Tree Maze on my Golf Course, and my Maze on my Island. I do mini contests with players who can access my areas. My Ranch is decorated, but not with a Maze. Its contest is "What Doesn't Belong There?"
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2020 at 3:50 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
That's wonderful you're making use of your ranch and mini golf course like that! I'll have to drop in and check it out.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2020 at 3:52 PM
Last Edited December 16th 2020 at 3:53 PM
WhackedCrafter
I used the Doo Doo because don't have the walls needed 😎, plus it is a good conversation topic.

I give gift baskets to the winners
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2020 at 3:53 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
The Doo Doo maze asks a question that begs for an answer! Great marketing potential.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2020 at 3:58 PM
WhackedCrafter
What's the question and I might give an answer?
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2020 at 4:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Oh, this is a good place to mention the winter office closure.

So the office will be closed after this Friday, December 18th and back open on Monday January 4th.

To keep you entertained, you'll have the Christmas event to do until December 29th, as well as the End of Year Pet & Mount Sale from noon on December 25th to January 1st.
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2020 at 4:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vezorbin wrote:

What's the question and I might give an answer?

The question is "What is a Doo Doo Maze?" XD
3215 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2020 at 4:02 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for all the great questions, and I hope those quietly reading this after the fact find it informative.

This is the last forum Q&A of 2020! The next one will be on Wednesday January 16th!

Happy Holidays, and we'll talk to you in the new year.
466 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 16th 2020 at 4:03 PM
WhackedCrafter
Lol.. go find out. And if you go and doo doo the maze you MUST send me a screenshot of your avatar posing with Stan Lee or it doesn't count